• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you like Doctors?

Do you like Doctors?

• Total voters

True Reign

  
Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    I was going to put in hospitals, but who goes to the hospital nowadays?

To answer my own question (XD), I absolutely hate doctors. I try and make jokes when I'm getting my check up or when I'm getting my shots.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I love doctors, especially when we're alone in rooms with patients ;D

Now for real, I don't really mind them. XD;

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    Actually a lot of people go to hospitals.. many people still need surgery. :x

Anyway no I don't like going to the doctor's. I don't even have check-ups anymore, I just go when I need to, and that's when I'm sick and I hate traveling when I'm sick, so I hate going to the doctor's. :D

Oh, but doctors themselves are cool. Cause like y'know they save lives.

Pokeyomom

Hoenn no you didn't...
    Years
  • In all fairness I said depends. But a vast majority are pri*k$ in my opinion. But then again I was nearly killed by a doctors ineptitude, so I feel ive earned my bias;)

They mask symptoms, discharge way to early, and never try to see the bigger picture. Not to mention they charge large erroneous amounts of money-- often for nothing too great. So I guess no... Not to big of a fan...

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    I don't like doctors in general, but I love my doctor. He's cool.

And his first name is Paul. XD That's awesome.​

bit.trip void

Time cannot e r a s e
    Years
  • I dislike them. I get nervous, and start sweating. 8(. But there good in a way, as they help save lives. :D

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
  • They use the education that they have to save people like you and me everyday with the best of their ability. I have great respect for them, no matter how rude they generally are.

Dentists, on the other hand…

Capt. Couch

Wake me... When you need me...
    Years
  • Do I like doctors? Depends... Is she hot...? :3

But in general, I don't mind them. Nothing really bothers me when I go for a check-up, and shots are nothing. The ones I manage to meet are usually really nice and friendly, and they usually have something interesting to say (and if I'm really lucky, I get the hot girl straight out of medical school, lol).

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    My local doctor and my Asthma consultant are both awesome, I don't know how I would've made it to eight years of age without their quick thinking. They're funny, and they help people survive. I don't see why I shouldn't have a huge amount of respect for them. I don't mind going to either of them. Sure, it's pretty stressful to have to go somewhere when you've got a massive headache or whatever, but they try to make the experience as nice as possible.

Good stuff.

Cheesymitten

Dukcs
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2015
    I hardly go to hospitals i go to that little surgery place round the corner for my crippled foot i htink its called a surgery...But all the doctors are really nice to me, they would only scare me if they got a chainsaw out...

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    No, I don't really like them at all. Most of the doctors I have come across have been generally incompetent; I don't like them, because they don't make me better. Not to mention most of them are irritating as people aswell. I used to go to one doctor who was actually good at his job, but he transferred.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
  • no because everytime I go to the doctor, I always have to get some type of shot and not if one, I have to get a blood test. I can't stand needles, except when I get pierced myself which is pretty strange

:t354:TG

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
  • I hate them. They always freak me out with how they talk and they tend to get whats wrong with me wrong.

Back