• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you like Obama?

Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2020
    I like Obama because he came to my house and gave me a cookie.

Then he went back to his party van.

I'll miss him.

AuraAshley

Wê'll §†å¥ £ðrêvêr †hï§ wå¥
    Years
    I like obama because he is going to bring our country out of the debt plus give jobs to millions and b/c hes black too<< we have never had a black president b4

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
    I like obama because he is going to bring our country out of the debt plus give jobs to millions and b/c hes black too<< we have never had a black president b4
    The United States has been in debt since its inception and most major countries actually operate while in debt. Your debt is just over $10.6 trillion. Obama will not remove that in four or eight years. No one can. The best you can hope for is a balanced budget (which given the all the stimulus money is unlikely).

Anyway, yes I like Obama. Coming off of Bush and the state he left the country in as well as the overall morale of the American people, Obama is wonderful individual for instilling thoughts of hope and optimism - be it realistic and achievable or not. I certainly hope he can turn things around, but there's a rather big mess to clean up.

~SilverSoul

I'm Back!
    Years
    I like Obama because I can sense hope in him and I feel I can trust him. When he speaks, he speaks the truth and I can sense it, even if the truth is bad. I think he will make a great president because he can come off as trusting to most Americans and give them a sense of hope while we go through these hard times in this country. Good luck Obama!

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    Yes...why? Becuase he is actually gonna help these immagrants...it is time for this world to wake up and smell the coffee without a stuffy nose! ':D

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Yes yes yes. He is so hot( its the power) and he is making history like no other.

Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2009
    I kinda think he's cool but Bush is a bad pres

I like him cos he beats clinton

Last edited by a moderator:

s0nido

turn up the engine
    Years
    Not to be mean or anything, but I couldn't care less whether Obama or a cow was a president. It won't directly affect life here in Australia anyway. Sure, it may affect alliances, but in the end, all countries should be self-sufficient and not rely on other countries.

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    I don't even think you know what your talking about, Gaga. If the United States had a cow as President, the other Superpowers would have an oppurtunity to strike down other countries like Austrailia or Western Europe. Please think before you type your opinions on a website, please.

Do you like Obama?
    Yes, I do. I believe Obama to be one of the best Presidents the United States has ever seen. Sadly he won't be able to take us out of the (?) trillions of dollars of debt. That, of course, would take atleast fifteen to twenty years.

s0nido

turn up the engine
    Years
    If the United States had a cow as President, the other Superpowers would have an oppurtunity to strike down other countries like Austrailia or Western Europe.

Which is why I think all countries should be self-sufficient. Then my opinions would be supported. And besides, who would want to strike Australia? Ad if the USA had a cow as president, don't you think that there would be people behind the scenes doing all the work for the cow? I bet you didn't think of that, did you? Those people are what really matter, but in the end, its the President's say. Not that I know much about the American political system.

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    Countries NEED to rely on each other. The Middle East gives us oil. The Americas give everyone bananas, tomatoes, corn, etc.

It's called interdependence and the world would be alot different.
    Not that I know much about the American political system.
    Then don't say anything.

s0nido

turn up the engine
    Years
    The USA has plenty of its own oil, but it doesn't know how to conserve it. All countries have the ability to live self-sufficiently. They don't necessarily have to buy oil from another country, they could use alternative means. And which country would choose barren wasteland to exist on? People these days...

And Australia gets its own bananas, thank you very much.

EDIT! Where will we get our meat?! MUST HAVE MEAT!
    *drools like zombie*

Asmo-deus

Psychomancy
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Yes. I think the world need a new hope. And the fact that I have no interest in Politics whatsoever makes me believe in everything people say.

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    The USA has plenty of its own oil, but it doesn't know how to conserve it. All countries have the ability to live self-sufficiently. They don't necessarily have to buy oil from another country, they could use alternative means. And which country would choose barren wasteland to exist on? People these days...

And Australia gets its own bananas, thank you very much.
    Umm... No. We can't drill enough oil to support another twenty million people.

And yes all countries can be self-effiecient if they want to ride bikes three miles everyday to work.

Also the 'barren wasteland' is most likely where religion was first practiced. Besides living on a desert, could have some advantages other countries don't have/know.

ErickaVolt

Born to kill.
    Years
    I like Obama because He is black. And he is awesome.

Spoiler:

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    Erika that spoiler is win XD
    Anyway yeah i like him as well hopefully he can clean bush's mess up. Ok i mean look sometimes a president leaves bad reputation or bad laws behind for the next guy but bush wow he took an elephant made him crap all over the place and only left behind a mop the size of a toothbrush.

Back