• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you like Obama?

Jessie

Don't forget to be awesome.
    Years
    I don't necessarily think Bush was a bad president. I mean I didn't agree with everything he did but he can't make every single person happy. I mean he had to deal with a lot of things as president - 9/11 and Katrina being a few. I think he did his best. No offense, but if many of the people that criticized him TRIED being the president they'd probably shut up. But that might not always be the case.

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Yes :)

I'm not American, so it's not like he's my president or anything... but from what I've seen of him I believe he WILL help change the mess Bush left.

That... sounded disgusting XD.

I am very positive about Obama. I'm pretty sure he's gonna bring change in a few weeks. I've already got that feeling and it hasn't been a week yet :D.

Man, if Gas Prices here are like 1.70$, then I wonder how low it will be in a year. Next thing we know it will be under a buck per gallon XD,

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    I like Obama, honeslty I think he will do a lot of good for this country. Bush did leave a mess behind him, but I think Obama will do a lot of good work cleaning up after it...

I can tell he has a lot planned for America in the near future...it'll just take some time that is all...

Back