• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you like Pikachu?

Do you like Pikachu?

• I love him!

Votes: 46 35.7%
  • He's alright...

Votes: 52 40.3%
  • I Hate the little yellow thing! >:3

Votes: 31 24.0%

• Total voters
Years
  • You know, if Pikachu gets removed, the show is done like dinner, so everyone who said you hate him, I wonder what would happen if you could never watch the anime. Personally, I like Pikachu, but I think he deserves a new owner. Ash is just so klutsy, and makes so many mistakes. You wouldn't except a Trainer like Ash to make those types of mistakes. Maybe from a rookie just starting out, but a Trainer like Ash

I cant watch the anime anyway.

Its only cartoon network or them over channels like that which I dont have. :(

Kyaru-san

Mysterious Trainer
    Years
  • well O like the yellow mouse my opinions is because he make pokemon worth to watch back in the day; Kanto-Johto. And I like how pikachu can be clever and smarter than Ash (scratch that he is smarter than Ash). Well it's easy to say this b'cuz I am an electric pokemon fan and pika-well no Raichu is my no.1 Pikachu is my 2nd favorite. But I really Ash need to give Pikachu a break because I know Pikachu is tired of adventure and fighting and majority of time he'll lose and get capture by Team Rocket who need a life and a brain to see why they still tryin to catch him and you can just go to a wood and find one.........Wow um so I picked I love it.
    I love it but he need a break and like Aeon said it's too overrated

Me2UJus4Free

It's peanut butter jelly time!
    Years
  • Also, it is made to be more powerful that it really is. Like when Ash was in the Orange Islands League and Pikachu took down a Dragonite. Now if it were realistic, that would never happen.

I defeated a Dragonite with my Pikachu. =P

I feel neutral about Pikachu.

ピクシー

c l ef a b l e -
    Years
    • Seen May 10, 2009
    I don't really like Pikachu, let's replace Pikachu with Cleffa. Cleffa ftw.

But yea, he was cute to begin with but now I think he is annoying.

Years
  • I don't mind training a Pikachu in the games. I am training one in my Fire Red game, and it's now a Level 50-something Raichu. Also, in Pokemon Mystery Dungeon, I have a Pikachu as my partner.

Now Ash's Pikachu is a different story. Maybe it's because of Ash (note: I am not an Ash fan...), maybe it's because Pikachu is so darn popular, but Ash's Pikachu really ticks me off sometimes. I agree with everyone who stated that Pikachu was great back in the old Kanto days... I loved those old shows, and I didn't even mind Ash's Pikachu that much. But now that Pikachu's been kicking around for several seasons, he's getting a bit... how do I say it... old. I'm kind of tired of seeing him.

So basically, I like Pikachu, but I don't really like Ash's Pikachu (or Ash, for that matter... no offense to Ash fans).

Years
  • I think he's alright... not my favourite Pokemon but certainly not the worst

Besides, it would be hard to imagine the TV show without him

Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2007
    Pikachu is just the cutest little Pokemon. Many he is a little cliched by now, but so what? He's also very loyal and brave.

PoisonOwnzYou

//SEETHER\\
    Years
  • OK..the anime makes Ash look like a total idiot.

1.He's had 3 chances to let Pikachu evolve, and he doesn't, because a little yellow rat told him not to.

2.There is a reason why on 2 occasions, a Raichu overcame Pikachu..BECAUSE RAICHU IS A BETTER POKEMON!

Sweet Candace

So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
    Years
  • OK..the anime makes Ash look like a total idiot.

1.He's had 3 chances to let Pikachu evolve, and he doesn't, because a little yellow rat told him not to.

2.There is a reason why on 2 occasions, a Raichu overcame Pikachu..BECAUSE RAICHU IS A BETTER POKEMON!

Not excatly, remeber, we don't know their levels
    The anime could exist. They kill off this story after sinnoh and make a new more mature with a plot(by they I mean nintendo)Will they make money? HELL YES.

How about this, NO !

sims796

We're A-Comin', Princess!
    Years
  • Meh, its alright, I guess. I don't like Ash's GODLY Pikachu. Can take out a Dragonite, but can't fight a measily Elekid? And how many times can he lose Pika to Team Rocket, because he can't see though their stupid disguises. Seriously, they aren't even trying to wear a disguise, but he can't see A TALKING MEOTH, A GUY WITH THE SAME VOICE, AND THAT DAMN LOOONG RED HAIR?!?!

Years
  • Ash needs to pick a new pokemon. Pikachu, it's okay I guess. Raichu is better!

IM UR BIGGEST FAN NOW! :D

oh god, it's the ugly yellow mouse from hell! i hate it i hate it i hate it i hate! if there is one pokemon that i wish it was not made, it well be hell mouse >:O

SAME WITH YOU! :D

..Maybe, Pikachu was walkin around one day and found a light ball. he doesn't have any pockets so he shoved it up his....

Well that would explain Ash's maniac pikachu. Gotta love light ball.

???

Well, to tell you the truth, I'm sick of seeing Pikachu in every one of the episodes. If you ask me, he should get another main Pokemon, or at least one to accompany Pikachu.

WE SHOULD B FRIENDS!

Hate, hate, hate.

I'll explain.
    About 8 years ago they used to sell these little Pokeballs with figures in them. Our mum used to buy them for us and we got to pick one. Every single time I always had a Pikachu!
    So by the end of it, while my sisters had Bulbasaurs and Charmeleons, I was stuck with six ugly looking Pikachus.

Another reason. He's in every almost single episode! I loved the oldie episodes, but now that yellow rodent is annoying me. It leaves lack of creativity on Team Rockets schemes which just makes the show in all very laborious.

We now take the micky out of Pikachu by imagining what it sound like with a german accent. Sorry Pikachu lovers, I just hate it. Simple.

yay. (german accent, FUNNY! i like pple w/ german accents! yeh, thats rite, im talkin 2 u ben and max! (twins in my math class w/ german acccents!) :)

I love 'em ^^ I dunno how anyone could hate 'em, he's a classic Pokemon from the old days in the Kanto Reigon, one of the most noteable and...yeah.

please tell me u didn't mean that! > (

You know, if Pikachu gets removed, the show is done like dinner, so everyone who said you hate him, I wonder what would happen if you could never watch the anime. Personally, I like Pikachu, but I think he deserves a new owner. Ash is just so klutsy, and makes so many mistakes. You wouldn't except a Trainer like Ash to make those types of mistakes. Maybe from a rookie just starting out, but a Trainer like Ash

the ash part is good, but pikachu made me hate him, and ALMOST made me stop watching the animes. and 2 answer ur question, his pikachu evolving would NESSISARLY b the end of the anime, ya no. i think they should make a seperate anime were the main charactor is a girl and starts out w/ eevee or clefairy. ne1 agree w/ me?

IM THE QUOTE MASTER! peace out, dawgs! <3

Back