• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you like Pikachu?

Do you like Pikachu?

• I love him!

Votes: 46 35.7%
  • He's alright...

Votes: 52 40.3%
  • I Hate the little yellow thing! >:3

Votes: 31 24.0%

• Total voters
Years
  • I hate pikachu. Ive never liked him, never will. Terribly Overrated, i agree with Aeon. Pikachu got beat up by a ditto ( COME ON!) And took down a dragonite. With only Slam and Thunderbolt ( I think).

Seriously, Anyones pokemon could take it down in real life, even a pokemon with a type disadvantage, like Honchkrow or Blastoise.

XD

Think about it!

Years
  • Just how long did you hold down that poor little "A" key?

a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG time.
    I like Pikachu, he's cute. But Raichu is much cuter. :3

cuter? i dont follow. raichu's cooler tho.

Endless

But Charizard is teh awesomest. ^^

I think Pikachu is alright, y'know, as far as weird little yellow mouse things can go. It bugs the hell out of me at times though, and in the anime, it's practically invincible until it gets beaten up by a random weak pokemon.
    Craziness... *shakes head*

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    Pikachu's cute. I remember when Pokemon first came out, everyone liked it. Most children like it because its the main Pokemon in the anime and that's enough reason to like it for them. I've never thought Clefairy was cute though. Its rather...uh...squarish in shape?

Melody

Banned
    Years
  • Alright, dont get me wrong. Pikachu is ok. But IMO Pachirisu pwns Pikachu in the cuteness department. That and I never quite saw why Pikachu was so cool.
    Besides, It think Raichu is waaay better than Pikachu. Raichu is soooo much cuter. :3
    even more cute than Pachirisu. ^^

As for stats and movesets, Pikachu is decent. Raichu is better. Pachy is no better than Pikachu.

All in all I think Raichu is soooooo awesome ^^

Scarlet Weather

The Game is Afoot!
    Years
  • Well, as long as we've passed the whole "I hate Pikachu" phase...

By the way, "Hatred" carries a connotation of not just extreme dislike, but getting so angry at the object of your hatred that you are willing to rip it to pieces, disembowel, hang it, disembowel it again, burn it at the stake, and display its head on a post outside the city walls. Why anyone would bear that much of a grudge towards an anime character, I have no idea. 0_o

Years
  • we all no my opinion on pikachu. i wish raichu would b remembered. plus, if ash's pikachu were 2 evolve, they have know eachother 4 so long, theyd still b friends.

I DON'T C THE ISSUE!

Back