• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do You Like School?

~*!*~LIKE SCHOOL~*!*~

• YEA

Votes: 14 18.7%
  • NO, I HATE SCHOOL

Votes: 20 26.7%
  • MIX FEELINGS

Votes: 35 46.7%
  • DON'T CARE

Votes: 6 8.0%

• Total voters

Simplicity

~♥~
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2019
    Yeah mixed feelings depends if I'm lazy :3 but mostly I'm not ^^

altarialover :t334:

~Archer~

I am the bone of my sword.
    Years
    Don't really care. I can make the days past by without but it's nice to have contact with some friends otherwise than MSN. It's more like one day it's fine by me and the next i can't be happy about it(good thing it's my last year).

~FCR~

Years
    I like school for the most part. ^^;; I usually like my classes, hard as they may be. The people aren't bad either. The only time I really have mixed feelings is when I'm procrastinating again. XD

However, I don't know what to think of my current high school. It's not bad... but it's not my favorite. D: Gah, I wish I could've just stuck with one high school. v_v; (And I don't like block scheduling, but that's another story. XD)

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    School .... yeah its mixed.

Of course some days I just can't be bothered to get up out of bed (mainly cause I stay up all night), but it usually all changes once I get there.

Once I start talking to people (and wake up) it gets better.

And besides, as other's have said, it'd be bad without my mates there to laugh and joke around with, and it's a place to procratinate as well.

Years
    School, School, School..
    God, I don't know where to start..
    School for me is boring, I hate walking to school every morning even though it's good for me,I guess it depends on what mood i'm in and what subjects i have that same day, Otherwise i like my friends at school they always cheer me up even in the bad times.

Dutchess~

Hakudoushi-kun

Guardian of the Northern Souls
    Years
    Mixed feelings. If I have fun at school I like it, if not then I hate it (depends on the day I guess x.x). Pretty much any day with little or no homework is good, and it helps if it's a field trip day X33 (although there aren't many field trips in high school v.v)

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2014
    I like the academic aspect of school, but the social environment isn't fitting for a person like me. It just annoys me being around people who just don't care about anything when it comes to actually succeeding.

Whiplash

Been very inactive
    Years
    I hate most of it having to wake up at 6:5 in the morning and constant headaches and detentions. Some of it is okay.

Persona

Banned
    Years
    I don't mind, really. Quantity of homework doesn't bother me much, teachers are sometimes fair and unfair, and I have good friends there. Plus, I'm used to waking up early anyway, so I'm not complaining. Overall, I voted "Don't care".

Kamui

´
    Years
    I like school when Kane(a classmate) isnt coming to school, he is bothering me too much.

Samurai X

La Dolce Vita
    Years
    I ahve mixed fellings, some classes are really fun and on the other hand some are very boring. I also like school because I get to see all of my friends that I don't hang out with.

Rioku_Zanketa

...::Ultimate Warrior::...
    Years
    I used to say mixed feelings,.....bu now that I have grown,girls are on my mind CONSTANTLY....so that and because school work has never really been a challange at all for me....all A's,and I'm set for being a game designer.....but I still flurt alot more though.....even more than I used to...

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
    Years
    Well I graduated High school last year and man it feels great! I cant say I hated my HS since I went to a private prep school and it was alright. The whole student body was about 1000 kids compared to all other high schools but it was one of the best one. I loved my senior year since we won state champs and of course, I was a senior lol. Got to pick on little freshies.
    Now I go to an university and its awsome. I love my freedom and partying at clubs. Overall school wasnt bad.

Back