• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do You Like School?

~*!*~LIKE SCHOOL~*!*~

• YEA

Votes: 14 18.7%
  • NO, I HATE SCHOOL

Votes: 20 26.7%
  • MIX FEELINGS

Votes: 35 46.7%
  • DON'T CARE

Votes: 6 8.0%

• Total voters

Rena Ryuugu

はぅ〜
    Years
    I don't like school. We have no social time at all in fifth grade. I skipped two grades, so I missed a lot of little kid curriculum and got a lot of older people facts.

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    I really don't see how someone could not like school, the main reason I like it is because you get to see your friends everyday. You do better in school if you like it rather than if you don't like it.

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
    i like school it can be boring at times but most of the time it is fun. I am in my last year that i have to do but i hope to go to collecge then university.

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    I love school cuz my friends are there and it's really cool. Except for lessons like history, geography and french

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
    i droped all languages i hate them. i picked history graphics geography and business studies for my gcse.

Hakudoushi-kun

Guardian of the Northern Souls
    Years
    I don't like school. We have no social time at all in fifth grade. I skipped two grades, so I missed a lot of little kid curriculum and got a lot of older people facts.

O.O I was asked once if I wanted to skip ahead. I decided not to because I'd feel weird sitting in a class with people 2 years older than me DX

Satyr

=]
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2006
    Yeah. You can say that I enjoy school but I don't like the work. The only thing that's good about school is seeing my friends.

_mew_

Pallet's Pikachu
    Years
    I like it ....well most of the time.Ive got my last year of GCSE so im sticking in.

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
    Ever since I started high school this year I've hated it. Primary school was great though.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Yesh I always like school. Not Primary school where people were mean(and born mean). But High school, it's a bigger community so if we have fights we can go with others to be our friends. So yeah subjects have always been easy but friends..not as easy.

<3 Nica--High school...better

Anacortes

absurdities..
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    Meh, mixed feelings. I don't mind most of the academics, just the social aspect of it really gets on my nerves. As well as PE class. Hate it.

Nell

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2009
    Hmmm... a good question. Perhaps I am enjoying certain aspects of school, but as a typical adolescent, I LOATHE HOMEWORK!

Hakudoushi-kun

Guardian of the Northern Souls
    Years
    Yesh I always like school. Not Primary school where people were mean(and born mean). But High school, it's a bigger community so if we have fights we can go with others to be our friends. So yeah subjects have always been easy but friends..not as easy.

<3 Nica--High school...better

A lot of people say that they like high school better. For some reason elementary seems to be the toughest for people. Someone hould a study on this lol XP

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Depends on what I have for the day, most of the time. Physics can be quite funny (if my teacher's in a good mood), and Maths class is funny as well (even though it seems my teacher hates us XD). But overall, it's alright (I can't imagine myself saying that next year, during my GCSEs). It's just what I have to deal with after school which can be a pain. In other words: I really really really really dislike homework.

Back