• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you like seafood?

Idiot!

One shot, one kill.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    Well if you like raw salmon, have you tried Sashimi? The best, literally.
    Do you like seafood?

Doesn't it look SO appetizing? I need some right NAO!

Me too. Extra points if it is salmon and salmon only, i.e. no wasabi, no soy sauce, a complete nothing else.

Swift!

The Swiftiest
    Years
    I like all types of prawns, especially if they're garlic flavoured. xD Also, battered fish is good. With a little bit of lemon. Yeah. :) Oh! And tuna sushi, as well as raw samon on rice. Yum.

Z34guy

Pretty Little Psycho
    Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2022
    I can't really stomach seafood unless it's shellfish like clams, mussels, lobster, crab, or shrimp. And unlike most people, I just can't eat anything cold. even shrimp I have to heat up in the microwave. Mussels ,clams, and surprisingly Kalamari are my favorites though. lobster and crab are kinda tasteless unless u season the butter sauce. and even then u have to use butter to enhance the flavor. Shrimp is just... meh. not at bad at crab and lobster, but not as good as mussels or clams. shrimp is the middle child imo. Kalamari is probably the only non-shellfish seafood I can eat without becoming best friends with the toilet.

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    I don't think I have ever tried any type of seafood, but from just looking at them I have a feeling that I will not enjoy eating any. :/

Perhaps I'll try eating them in the future.

Pikachu-dance!

Tepig, Snivy, Oshawott :)
    Years
    yeah i love sea food like cockels (i think i spelt it wrong) when i take them into school though people at the table i sit around for lunch are like, "what the hell is that?"

LEXAcide

That 1 Guy
    Years
    I don't think I have ever tried any type of seafood, but from just looking at them I have a feeling that I will not enjoy eating any. :/

Perhaps I'll try eating them in the future.
    dude...

you are 15 and aren't sure if you have ever had Seafood!!! just where do you live? Obviously not Viridian City, Kanto

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
    I can't really stomach seafood unless it's shellfish like clams, mussels, lobster, crab, or shrimp. And unlike most people, I just can't eat anything cold. even shrimp I have to heat up in the microwave. Mussels ,clams, and surprisingly Kalamari are my favorites though. lobster and crab are kinda tasteless unless u season the butter sauce. and even then u have to use butter to enhance the flavor. Shrimp is just... meh. not at bad at crab and lobster, but not as good as mussels or clams. shrimp is the middle child imo. Kalamari is probably the only non-shellfish seafood I can eat without becoming best friends with the toilet.
    Oddly... I can't stand cold shrimp at all (like the kind in shrimp cocktail) except when it's used in sushi. I can't figure it out. XD

I can eat sushi. Not my favourite thing in the world. I don't ever get a craving for it. But I like it. I see it more of an appetizer or side dish than a meal.

Z34guy

Pretty Little Psycho
    Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2022
    Oddly... I can't stand cold shrimp at all (like the kind in shrimp cocktail) except when it's used in sushi. I can't figure it out. XD

I can eat sushi. Not my favourite thing in the world. I don't ever get a craving for it. But I like it. I see it more of an appetizer or side dish than a meal.
    I've tried sushi... I become best friends with the toilet. Sushi hates me...

Lana.

*spin*
    Years
    I hate fish, really. But I lovelovelove good shrimp and calamari. I'll even go for a scallop every once and a while if it looks good enough (AKA it's wrapped in bacon xD)...

Vigilante

Ringleader of Hell
    Years
    • Seen Dec 26, 2009
    I've tried seafood once and puked from seafood once. The smell of most fishy things drives me away. Also, the fish my lake are toxic, full of mercury, like really full.

Z34guy

Pretty Little Psycho
    Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2022
    I think Jim Gaffigan said it best in his act "Beyond the Pale".
    "I am a vegetarian, but I'm not a strict vegetarian. I eat beef, and pork, and chicken, but not fish cuz that's disgusting! 'Well this smells like a dumpster, let's eat it'. And how can you tell if fish goes bad? It smells like fish either way!

molepeople27

Pumpkin King
    Years
    Raw fish all the way man.
    Sushi is the king of kings. A eel roll is always a splendid way to end the day.
    But American seafood is just plain greasy, and hard to handle.
    I do enjoy the occasional crab cake though

I wonder why it would be like, to eat freaking red Gyarados?

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    I'm half n' half. I'll eat fish raw, fried, baked, broiled, whatever. I don't like shrimp, squid, or oysters. Hate oysters. Crab and clams are good, though. I can't think of any other sea creatures...oh. Eel. Eel is alright.

Back