• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Do you like the gym leaders' new looks?

Do you like the gym leaders' new looks

• Total voters
From what I've seen it's been pretty mixed reviews. For the most part I like them. I've seen some especially mixed reviews about Sabrina. I personally like her new look. They look modernized. About time the art direction for Kanto Gym Leaders got out of the 90s.

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2011
    I like all of them.

Morty has the best transformation!
    Do you like the gym leaders' new looks?
    Do you like the gym leaders' new looks?

Years
  • i like them all but my only complaint is they made Greens nose too big,but Green has my favorite re-design tho,hes my favorite character in the manga and i like how everyone actually does look 3 years older since 3 years have passed since the events of FR/LG in HGSS

Last edited:

Zet

Years
  • I voted "some yes, some no" on this poll. Mainly because I'm not a big fan of Sabrina's new look. It's hideous >:<

Everyone else(well those I have seen) are good.

Empty Pot

a new beginning...
    Years
  • Morty looks great;
    Jasmine looks great;
    Karren (E4, off topic?) looks great;
    Sabrina looks like a normal trainer sprite.
    Must I go on?

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Definitely... Sabrina was always my favorite gym leader but now she looks more attractive, and less strange. Now I can love her all over again.

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
  • Do you like the gym leaders' new looks?Do you like the gym leaders' new looks?Do you like the gym leaders' new looks?Do you like the gym leaders' new looks?Do you like the gym leaders' new looks?Do you like the gym leaders' new looks?Do you like the gym leaders' new looks?Do you like the gym leaders' new looks?
    Wow the kanto gym leaders have come a long way since we have seen them in the anime,but some have improved in a good way and some completly the opposite!
    Brock is fantastic I love his new Pose and look.
    Misty, I was shocked when I first saw here like this but after a while I got used to the new look and eventually I think it suits her.
    Lt Surge great its better than the old ones for sure!
    Erika I honestly cant tell much difference she is the same grass lover which looks similar to the Komojo girls or whatever you call them. ^-^ Hehe.
    Janine, is awesome!
    Sabrina YUK! Her old look suits her way better!
    Blaine is the same..
    Giovanni boring, his new pose/look is plain and quite frankly boring!

Do you like the gym leaders' new looks?Do you like the gym leaders' new looks?Do you like the gym leaders' new looks?Do you like the gym leaders' new looks?Do you like the gym leaders' new looks?Do you like the gym leaders' new looks?Do you like the gym leaders' new looks?Do you like the gym leaders' new looks?
    I simply love 'em all they are all fanatstic. Altohugh Jasmine shoudl of had a better pose it is a bit bland! But overall Great!

https://www.pokecommunity.com/wiki/File:HeartGold_SoulSilver_Brock.png

Volta.

NEEDS A NEW AVATAR@&$^@
    Years
  • I think the revamp is great. A little embarrassed to say that I think the new Sabrina is the first Pokémon trainer I've found particularly attractive. @_@

Also, thanks to Bugsy's new artwork, I finally realized he was a guy. o:

loliwin

→ Level 69
    Years
  • I liked most of them.
    Pryce's look is sweet, didn't like his old look. :(
    Morty's look is sweet as well, he looks more Ghosty-like. :)
    But Lt. Surge looks more like Guile from Street Fighter <.< except for the hair.

Editman

Pokemon Collector
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2014
    Well, I agree that the FR and LG Sabrina is probably the best look for her, I can dig her HGSS look

Shiny Shaymin

I laugh at your misfortune.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Oct 22, 2015
    I like all of them except Bugsy. As its been said before, they had ten years to upgrade Bugsy's look, but he still looks like a girl.

Munch Dog

Growlithe!
    Years
  • Like most have said, I like them all except for Sabrina. It's mostly the hair, it doesn't really suit her imo.

Back