• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Do You like the Look of the characters in D/P

R a i n n s a n雨

デンリュウ
    Years
    • Seen Jul 10, 2010
    Do you like what the characters look like in Diamond and Pearl.
    I don't like Lukas' hat.
    I like what Dawn and the rival guy looks like!

icycatelf

Alex
    Years
    I don't much care for Lukas' hat either. I don't like the rival's hair. I don't like Flint's design.

I'm fine with everyone else, though.

Appletun

Trucy Wright ★★
    Years
    I don't really like his hat, he looks better in the manga without it. I think the Rivals hair is kinda cute. xD And I don't like Flint or Buck. I liked the bug guy though, I forgot his name. xD But Lucas is probably my favourite. And I hate Dawn full-stop. Her Anime couterpart probably gave me a bad view of her.

Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2008
    yeah they are better than the older games. after playing D/P for a while then going back to the old games the characters seem so small

AJ™

ANGRY FAIC!!!
    Years
    I don't mind their designs.

But i think the rival should have a better trademark word than: THUD!!!!!!

JKLAZ

FireHeart and Kale are Awesome
    Years
    :P

Heyhey i saw the title of this thread... and i read it wrong at first...
    I thought it said "Do you look like any of the characters in d/p" So i thought it would be fun to ask if any of you do?

But anyway, i chose a girl in dp because the boy was weird (scarf?)
    And my fav. is the hillbilly - it doesnt fit in the game but its wierd

Appletun

Trucy Wright ★★
    Years
    Aww, poor Lucas. xD I always thought Brandon looked gayer, but oh well. xD

@JK; Apparently Im the female version of Roark, but with Purple hair, not red. ;-;

Johnnyboi

Street Pokéster
    Years
    I would rather be the rival than the main male character, he looks horrible IMO, and I wish I had picked the girl for my Pearl :>

Appletun

Trucy Wright ★★
    Years
    xD! The first time i saw him, i wasn't even sure if it was a him.

Him, and Roark. After seeing the size of Byrons "chest" on a picture I once saw also makes me think otherwise. They were way too big to be muscles. xD Roarks "daddy" might really be his "mummy".

AJ™

ANGRY FAIC!!!
    Years
    Him, and Roark. After seeing the size of Byrons "chest" on a picture I once saw also makes me think otherwise. They were way too big to be muscles. xD Roarks "daddy" might really be his "mummy".

XD!!

While we're STILL on the looks of the characters...

Is it just me or does Rowan look like he's from Old England.

At least the previous professors had lab coats, he looks like a terribly old dude.

GS the Bounty Hunter

Chomp Pwnz On Shoddy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2009
    xD! The first time i saw him, i wasn't even sure if it was a him.

Hold on!...Wallace is a guy? Lol. jk.

I hate friggen Lucas. When I get Platinum,I may just pick Dawn.

I personally don't like Roark at all. He's dressed like a Miner or something. I just don't like his design. His dad's kinda' wierd too.

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
    Years
    Lets all set aside our differences, and agree that Wallace from R/S/E was the gayest of them all.

ROFLMFAO!!! I haven't laughed this hard in awhile!

Ditto to above!

Jeez, this thread wasn't supposed to make me suffocate from laughter, or was it? JERKS!

Anyways, Lukas looks gay, you wonder why the rival always bumps into him...

RaikaCastillo

Spark Javelin!!!
    Years
    I despise Dawn's outfit. As my friend observed, she looks like she's dressed partially for summer and partially for winter. Also she's waaaaay too dressed up for an adventure.
    Do You like the Look of the characters in D/P

I mean yeah, the female trainer in FR/LG wore a skirt but it seemed less dressy. I admit that I was a little disappointed that the female trainer wore a dress in FR/LG but at least it wasn't a pleated skirt and it wasn't colored baby-vomit pink. Bad move, Game Freak

Last edited:
    Back