• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Do You like the Look of the characters in D/P

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
    The humans are perfectly fine, it's just the majority of the pokemon sprites that are terrible. Mamoswine, Lickilicky, Gastrodon, they all look like crap. >.>

Appletun

Trucy Wright ★★
    Years
    Lucas is ugly. Prof. Rowan is ugly. The only sprites in that game that are EXCEPTABLE are Dawn and rival.

From Profesor Spriterase (Virtual guy on my old website)

Well Spriterase is dead, (I killed him) and what he said was stupid. So don't listen to him, but listen to the ALMIGHTY MASTERFUN101!!!!!!!!!!!!

The only sprites I have problems with, is Roarks, because to me his hair looks pink and many people thought he was a she, and the rivals, his hair..I dunno, just looks weirder there, and tons of the pokemon sprites just look shitty.

Back