• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you like to sing?

nosepass

Awesome Person
Years
    • Seen Nov 9, 2011
    yes i like to sing when im alone. like in the shower or whatever. i used to be in chorus but i quit cause it was kind of stupid.

Gunn

horror resident
    Years
  • Yep, I sure do. I like to sing and I think I'm okay at it. I'll sing in front of anyone and contemplated the idea of becoming a vocalist of some sort (or just make singing a hobby).
    If anyone's curious, I'm a soprano tenor.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Occasionally to a song I'm listening to, but nothing more than repeating words. I have a horrible voice and I don't like hearing it at all....

Ayselipera

I sing a lot when I'm home alone or driving in the car. Besides that I get embarrassed really fast when singing in front of other people. You just have to get me in the right mood!

When I was really young I was convinced I was a good singer so when I was 9 I got up in front of my third grade class and sang Rudolph... looking back I'm not sure what I was thinking, but everyone said I sounded really nice so I GUESS THAT WENT WELL.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • Yes, but usually with friends at karaoke parties or by myself in the shower. I may like to sing but that doesn't mean I'm that good at singing :P

I did compete in an on-campus singing contest at my school back in the day. For two consecutive years, in fact.

Pokemon Trainer Touko

春野サクラ ♥
    Years
  • I liek to sing, especially in the shower :DD
    I'm in the school choir so we always perform in public so I got used to it :x
    Buuttt I still prefer singing by myself because it's less pressurizing. o3o

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2024
    I love to sing, and I sing a lot when I'm alone. I was a very shy person, many times I get nervous and can't sing in front of others when they asked me to sing. But when I'm relax and unconsciously singing, peoples say my voice is good.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    Yes, I do like singing (sometimes). If I didn't sound like crap, then I'd do it more often. I have sung in public, and still do. When I'm in the car with my friends, we sing along with some songs and stuff. :T

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    I love to sing. I don't know if I'm good at it or not, but I have no problem singing a song I'm listening to on my iPod as loud as I can in public and flailing/dancing around. My favorite song to sing is Marry The Night by Lady Gaga, but that's because of the last 30 seconds of the song I'm just screaming and jamming to the beat. THE NI-I-IGHT! THE NI-I-IGHT! THE NI-I-IGHT! THE NI-I-IGHT! THE NI-I-IGHT! THE NI-I-IGHT! THE NI-I-IGHT! THE NI-I-IGHT! THE NI-I-IGHT! THE NI-I-IGHT!!!!!!

Years
  • I only like singing along to the radio, and only to my favorite or really catchy songs. I don't sing for any other reasons anymore. And I make sure no one's listening if I can help it.

My sister says I have a good voice but I think it's merely average. :s

Kevin

kevin del rey
    Years
  • Eh... Sometimes I sing in private. I'm a pretty good singer though, but I don't like people hearing my voice,

Exzessiva

~shy trainer with a shy Ralts~
    Years
  • I used to sing in junior school that also in a chorus.

But as far as singing solo, a big no. I know that I don't have a good voice though my friends say that I do. But I don't feel confident enough and I know that my voice cracks while singing any high note.

But I do sing alone, when no on is around and I also like to record it and hear it later on and C&C myself. Weird, I know!

Back