• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you like to sleep with a stuffed toy or pillow?

Years
    My brother always sleeps with his favorite pillow and he never lets go of it.

I often admit to sleeping with a Christmas teddy bear that I had in my possession since 2007.

Do you admit to cuddling something in your bed, even if you are a grown-up?

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    I never cuddled with anything since I was a baby XD

I just sleep with two pillows, I don't cuddle with them, I just use them as head rests. :x

Kevin

kevin del rey
    Years
    PILLOW PETS! Uh... I hadn't cuddled with a stuffed toy since... I was a small child? I slept on a bunk bed so I didn't bring any toys up or it would've fell down on the floor.

I just sleep with an ordinary pillow, no cuddling or anything.

Xyrin

WOW REMEMBER THIS??
    Years
    I don't have any stuffed animals or anything but I do have a real feather pillow with chicken feathers. And it's VERY confy.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
    I have a stuffed toy that I've had since I was born. He is sort of a human shape with a dog's head, and I named him Scrap after the toy dog on Play School. I don't see him as often as I used to, but sometimes he sneaks into bed when I'm he's lonely.

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
    Years
    My bed is like the stuffed toy isle of a store, seriously. |:

I've got; Junior - My bear that I was given from my great-aunt at the age 5 Months. My Sora and Heartless plush. My Finding Nemo Dory plush and a crap load of Pokemon ones. Also about 5 pillows lay their as well...

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Not too often these days. However, there are times when a stuff plush does end up on my bed and I sleep with it beside me, or whatever. Lately it's been Mithos, my Togekiss plush. I just lay next/on top of him though; I don't remember the last time I snuggled with anything while sleeping (my blanket/sheet maybe?)

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    Uhh. I hug my pillow when I go to sleep. I guess that counts. It feels awkward to have it under my head, so yeah.

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2012
    I don't exactly like the feel of the pillow under my head...
    I snuggled up to and lay my head on it like I would my boyfriend. :3

I don't have a stuffed animal to sleep with, and I never really got into that either.

Years
    I always sleep with a couple of pillows, but not any stuffed animals or toys. I do keep a couple of stuffed animals in my room that I've had since I was small, though.

Years
    I used to sleep with this puppy stuffed animal my mother gave me when I was very young, I still have it somewhere, but I no longer sleep with it lol.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    Boyfriend count?

When I'm alone, if it's not cold I'll use my blanket because I can mold it to however I want. At school I have a large bear I got for my 12th birthday that I snuggle, and I use a pillow sometimes as well.

Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2011
    Not really, I just rest my head on the two pillows on my bed and that pretty much it.

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
    Years
    I used to have a tiny blanket called blankie that I slept with years ago but then it fell apart. I sleep with just a pillow.

Years
    I can't remember the last time I slept with any stuffed animals or plushies. The only thing I might wrap around is my quilt, but that's really rare, and only if it's hot enough to afford not to be wrapped in my quilt. :/

That, and I own like 3 plushies and that's it. None of them are really big enough to cuddle, imo.

Ayselipera

No I never do. The extent of my cuddling is just wrapping myself in my blankets or wrapping my arms around my pillow to make it more comfortable.

Back