• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you like to sleep with a stuffed toy or pillow?

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    I still have this teddy I've had since the day I was born, I did sleep with it a lot when I was younger, but not really any more, I guess it's not really the fact you've grown out of it, just you've gotten used to not holding it. Obviously I have a pillow for comfort, but not to hug. xD

>/ Would much rather someone I really like to hug whilst sleeping. :3

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    I don't keep any stuffed animals (...aka pokemon plush...) in my bed since I'm afraid I'll roll over and ruin them or something. :( But I do find it difficult to sleep unless I have one pillow that I always use. It's a normal one, but there's also a body pillow I have that I love. I have a lot of pillows but those two always help me sleep better.

Raizhu

the end
    Years
    • Seen Feb 19, 2012
    I'll admit, I still sleep with a large stuffed horse. ^^;

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    I sleep with my kitties...does that count as a stuffed animal? :D /kidding

I used to be a stuffed animal junkie when I was younger. But I didn't practically *sleep* with them. I feel old when it comes to that. xD

Anders

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2011
    I have four pillows on my bed. I use one to put between my legs and to cuddle, two to put my head on and the last one just sits off to the side waiting for morning to do its job of making everything look symmetrical, lol.

Simipour

Geyser Pokemon
    Years
    I have a human-sized pillow that I cuddle with when I miss my boyfriend. It's so soft and warm, you can have the best sleep of your life snuggling with it.

Unfortunately my cat and dog don't like the competition.

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    I collect plushies, so I usually crawl into bed with some plushies and hug them until I fall asleep. :3 They're cute and comforting and soft. Most of them are teddy bears, stuffed dolphins (used to collect them), or Pokémon plushies~ I also sleep with two pillows under my head and a giant triangle pillow under my legs.

Here are a few of my plushies:

Do you like to sleep with a stuffed toy or pillow?

Back