• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you like to stay up all night

Enix-Zae

1000 posts by 2020
    Years
    yeah, i like to stay up, but only when i have friends around, coz otherwise its really boring -_-'

Last edited:

Kairyu

speedy digital tablet artist
    Years
    lol, I'm doing that right now... Except I tend to use this time to start my next sketch. Don't ask me why, I just seem to draw much better in the dead of night :P.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jul 19, 2008
    I stay up everynight on the internet...-yawns- AND I wake up at 1:00 PM. ~_^ I need to stop sleeping at 3:00 AM.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    I HAVE to stay up all night i work from 9pm to 5am and i still have highschool i only get 3 hours or less of sleep a day.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    You peole are LUCKY sleep while you can a job will kick your butt!

Tsk Tsk- PSB Was Here n.n

Last edited by a moderator:

Flaming Torchic

HalOWNED!
    Years
    Yes, for some odd reason I would prefer to get on sleep on a weekday then get any sleep at all! I find that I am more awake if I never go to sleep, because I find that the more I sleep, the more I crave. And I also like to stay up so I can have more time to do the things that I want to do.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    I'm a night person...I'm usually tired all day, but that's when I have to stay awake -.- I admit I fall asleep better in pitch darkness though...if I could I'd stay up all night more, but school pretty much prevents me from doing that...once I'm up until about 2:00 A.M., even if I was tired earlier in the night, it becomes hard for me to fall asleep...I've always wanted to see how long I could go without sleep before I crash on my feet...night is so awesome, I wish I could experience more of it. I think I'd be the type of person who would get along alright in Alaska when they're dark for 6 months...but imagine the other 6 months...no darkness at all O_O I could never abide that...but yeah, I like to stay up all night whenever I can.

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Aww?shame frosty hasn?t seen this thread yet. He?d vouch that when I have a friend over, she and I stay up all night, usually playing games. o.o; Otherwise, I like the nighttime, but I?d rather be awake in it then sleep in the day then stay up all night.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    lavender town067 said:
    stay up all night playing animal crossing

When I used to play Animal Crossing I would play in the wee hours of the morning sometimes...I never encountered that ghost though! Imagine that...it's actually sort of boring because you can't fish for cash (nook's is closed -.-) and you can't talk to any townspeople...basically it's aimless wandering :P

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    No, even if I wanted to, I'm not allowed, lol. ^_^; I have an early bedtime. But I'm glad about that. It's healthier to go to bed early and get up early. You'll look better, and a lot healthier. I get a lot of compliments, especially about how healthy my skin looks, so it obviously works. When you stay up late you get a lot of black circles in your eyes and stuff. If you like the night time that much, then just turn off all of the lights in your house! XD

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    ... as if I've ever slept early at night in my entire life before... it's either games or homework (or people/person) that occupies my time at night and I sleep at earliest 12... usually later...

and yes I know how you and your friend goes on your game marathon for 3 days and 2 nights Kairi I know... awww I want to do that too! Those PS2 games... GC... on the computer... aww... *dreams*

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
    Years
    I used to stay up really late a few years ago... but I would always get yelled at for it. Now I can't stay up much later than midnight without getting really tired. Except if I'm with a friend or something... then I can stay up pretty late. I found that the later I stay up the earlier I wake up in the morning. It's kinda weird...

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    It depends.. I don't have a bed-time but sometimes I'm really tired I'll just go to bed. But anyways, Sleep is good for you, it's definately good for your skin, thats probably why I have good skin. So If you want good skin, then you should sleep :)

Back