• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you like to stay up all night

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    I?ve been trying to get up earlier?not that I?m getting to bed much earlier though. x.x;

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    <= cannot possibly wake up on his own will anytime before 11, be it alarm clock or anything unless someone is physically dragging me out of bed

I'm just a night person... and period. I can stay up til 5 at night even if I only slept for 5 hours the night before, but regardless of when I sleep, I always wake up after 11 (there are some rare occassions where I did wake up earlier than that... I slept at 3 in the afternoon and wakes up in the middle of the night that time during summer) o.o;

Strangely... on the few rare times where I have a sleepover at a friend's house (VERY RARE occassion), I woke up at 7 o.o;

Years
    Jedi_Amara said:
    I stay up as late as I can! But my parents make me go to bed. And they check - if I get up in the middle of the night, my dad appears, yells at me and turns off the computer o_O So the latest I can be up is really about 11pm my time.
    Sounds like me... Always trying to get the most... and parents who check...

Duke R

Member #1950
    Years
    I have insomnia, but my psychiatrist gave me a medicine to sleep, but I always forget... so, I stay up all the night...

Last edited:

perthskies

Nostalgic
    Years
    On school holidays I tend to stay up till midnight...

However, on normal days it is usually 9:30 PM to 10:30 PM, my time.

To answer the original question, yes I do like to stay up all night, provided I'm doing something entertaining. If I'm tired (usually finishing things at the last minute or being a hopeless romantic), then I try to finish the task as soon as possible to go to bed.

Reptar

GOT OLD.
    Years
    Sometimes on weekdays I wake up at 2 a.m, watch TV far a while while I wake up a bit, then I get on PC, make scrabled eggs for breakfast, get all ready for school, have a cup of coffee, etc...

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    I like staying up late, but not all night. I'll usually give up no later than 4... even if I'm entertaining myself. ^_^; I only get to stay up late on Saturday nights, though. Every other night I have school the next day. (Although I can stay up a little later on Friday nights; but not by much.)

Last night I actually went to bed at 8... I was so tired. I usually go to bed around 10 on school nights, though. ^_^;

coco

Dancing in the Moonlight
    Years
    i love satying up late, especially on Saturdays, plus i have a good reason to stay up now *coughToonamicough*

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    I'm usually sad for the rest of the day if I stay in bed for too long in the morning. x_x

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    Phoenix Boy said:
    Does that make you sleep during the day toto?
    Meh, he has to sleep some time... but then again the lost sleep time can never be recovered!

jokestr2004

Good Command or File Name
    Years
    Stay up late, sleep in! That's what I go by.
    Weekends and Summer time, its like that every night. Its like a Video Game party all in my room... snacks food, friends and all that stuff.. its awesome.

...Although when I stay up or can't sleep during weeknights... I get a little bit freaked out for some reason...

Oh yeah! On Saturday mornings though, I wake up early enough to watch Pokemon, Kirby, YuGiOh, Megaman, Sonic X, and whatever other good anime that I can...

Back