• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Do You Like Youngster Joey?

Azumin

Trader/RNGer. ^-^
    Years
    • Seen May 12, 2012
    I don't hate Joey, he almost never calls me. Every 10 hours I play there's like one Joey call.. ^-^

ILoveDragonite

~~Do the wave~~
    Years
    Do You Like Youngster Joey?

Pokemon gen 5, spoilers <_<

Clefairies

I'm always chasing rainbows.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 12, 2016
    Joey makes me LOL.
    Joey is so deluded that I think he thinks one day he will be calling to tell me he is the new champion of Johto & it's all thanks to that pokemon of his.
    I think I am going to try force him to trade me it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kavii

forever my furret
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2015
    I wish the game designers had given the Joey AI a more varied dialogue selection as that would have lessened my irritation with him. I don't mind constant phone calls, but I mind that he only ever says ONE thing every single call.

UGH.

FlameBlazeFury

Future Champion~!
    Years
    Didnt even register him cause i know he was already annoying lol so i have to say yes since he cant call me anyways.

Years
    Joey isn't bad for me.

It's my mother that annoys me in game. EVERYTIME I end a battle, walk into a town or I exit my pokédex she calls. I don't need anymore Berries. I DON'T EVEN USE THEM!

Yaziyo

Everyone's favourite Arab
    Years
    Joey isn't bad for me.

It's my mother that annoys me in game. EVERYTIME I end a battle, walk into a town or I exit my pokédex she calls. I don't need anymore Berries. I DON'T EVEN USE THEM!

Ahaha so true. Every time I go into a Pokemart, I have to talk to the steward guy like 40 times just to collect all the crap she's emptied my bank account with...

BlueScizor

Splicer
    Years
    I hate joey!

OMG "I almost caught a rattata!"

Well OMG I just beat Mt. Silver but your close encounter with the rat type is way more important!

lewisr88

Chelsea F.C all the way
    Years
    I'm neutral right now
    Sometimes, I'm not bothered by his calls
    other times, I want to kill him

Yep pretty much on the same boat, sometimes I really don't care and other times I really want to just annihilate him and his rattata. Bring him back as a gym leader in Black and White!

Back