• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you like your photo being taken?

Magdalena~

Feel the hnnnnggg
    Years
    A semi-valid excuse to share candid photos in which I look preposterous? I'M IN.
    Spoiler:

Someone said I look like a young, stoned Justin Long. I take that as a compliment.

Aaaaanyway. I used to hate having pictures taken of me. However now I love pictures of all kind. Ever since I got my new camera, I have become a huge shutterfly. I take pictures of practically every dish I make and often go on walks with my camera just to take pictures of every random fun thing I see. I also take pictures of myself a bit more often than is necessary, and don't mind it when others take pictures of me. I am beautiful and I'm totally fine with people knowing that. <3
    Candid pictures, however, are my favourite, because they often turn out very funny and cute, and I can't really smile on command or make a good picture-taking face. I usually just make some weird face or an exaggerated smile when I'm taking a picture of myself. Not a duck face or anything like that, but pretty close to it. Pictures of just me don't present an issue, but I don't like gathering together for srsbsns group/class pictures.

Last edited:

Frazzevous

Impulsive lil' kitty
    Years
    When I was younger, I didn't mind; I would even pose or something. Now, however, whenever someone would say, "Picture!" or something like that, I'd immediately avoid them... unless it was for something reaaaallly important. I'm no longer fond of getting my picture taken because, well, I get this awkward feeling and I barely even smile properly in front of the camera.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    No. In short I detest seeing myself. xD If I don't see myself then I have nothing to be scared of c:

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
    I'm not the most photogenic guy you'll meet. The only time when I want to be in a photo is when I'm with my friends. We can goof off and take silly pictures that we can all laugh about later.

I hate it when my mom forces me to stand there and smile while she takes horrible photos because she doesn't know how to use the camera; I don't even smile half the time. Also, I somehow look terrible in all of my yearbook pictures and DMV pictures. There's just something about having to stand there, forcing a smile, and looking at a camera with flash on that irritates me.

Back