• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you like your post theme?

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    The post theme is your avatar, user title and signature combination. Do you like your current post theme? Is it one you made yourself or did you get someone else to make it for you? Why did you choose the theme you're using? What would be your ideal post theme if you had the capability to make it? Do you think your post theme represents you well as a person? Talk about your post themes!

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    I finally got a signature quote I think I'll keep for a while. The avatar stays forever. User title I'm still not sure of though.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • it's fine. i've made a lot of higher quality ones but im lazy and without inspiration right now so ?\_(?)_/? i've got walk the moon lyrics and an avatar of my face. its cute enough

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Despite me changing my avatar about as frequently as I change clothes, I actually generally like my post themes!! Especially my signature! It's basically a rotating mix of 30 icons (10 icons per rotation) that all have to do with colour or something profound of some sort. Generally, all of my post themes match my username and it's incredibly easy to do this which gives me a lot of flexibility and creativity to decide my post themes and whatnot. :>
    Omg I just refreshed the page a few times and that is so cool - how do you achieve this sorcery!?

Lapis

✿ Flower Child ✿
    Years
  • I like my current theme but I'm similar to Colours, I change my theme constantly (like once a week give or take usually). I just love changing my themes. I'll spend a good amount of time looking up things to suit a specific theme. Sometimes I do have graphics that are given to me thanks to lovely friends. Overall I do try to make my theme as good as I can.

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
    Years
  • i don't display signatures and i typically think my ct + avatar are pretty solid and creative so yeah

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years
  • I'd say I like mine! It took me a while to make these gifs/CSS, haha. I'm in an Ash mood at the moment, as I've become super obsessed with the Pok?mon XY&Z anime (which is most likely ending in a few months)! I can totally bet you I'll be really sad when it's over. =(

Clustering bonds have usually been a common theme for my avatars and signatures, and I suppose it suits me since I have somewhat naive ideals. =P

Sirfetch’d

My theme is kinda simple and I change it weekly. Rn I am rocking the cute :blush: emote and the best logs I can find that incriminate Christos
    pose.gif

Bay

Years
  • My current theme is Simon Blackquill from the Ace Attorney games. Nothing too fancy, but I'm fine with it. I remember a while back I did another Ace Attorney theme with Mia Fey, maybe I'll go back to it one day or use Maya Fey next haha. For now though still keeping this one since I actually don't change often.

Usertitle came from the title of my favorite song from Hamilton, which doesn't fit my avatar and signature at all, haha.

Edit: Oh, forgot to mention if my current theme represents me. To be honest my personality is far different from Simon's. I just find him amusing lol.

Last edited:
    Back