• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you like your post theme?

Years
  • I like it! I made the .gif myself, recorded straight from a specific HeartCatch Precure episode. I keep my themes for months so I'll be with this one for a long time. It's cute, plus the more pink the better. o/

Reunilu

of the Eastern Skies
    Years
  • Eh, my current post theme is okay. I really wish I could make my signature better, but I've been too lazy to find good pictures of Inazuma and making a proper tribute to her. As for the avatar, I just found a nice looking Inazuma chibi and cut it out. I used to make icons out of chibis, but I prefer transparents now.

Why did I choose Inazuma as my post theme? Hmm... I just felt that after over a year of playing KanColle, I needed to treat my starter well. I mean, Kamikaze is a sweetheart, but Inazuma's been with me my whole KanColle admiral career. Does she represent me well? I suppose. She's shy, awkward, and small, which sums me up quite well. In that way, this post theme is sort of fitting.

Cordeline

7th Horizon: Märchen
    Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2021
    I love it ^-^.

I recently this "band" called Sound Horizon (I'm not sure if we can call it band, because their members seem to rotate a lot and there's just one "mastermind") and I love it. My previous avatar was from a game I really, really like called Symphonic Rain but I had no "theme" going on for it. not only I love my avatar, but I also love my signature, both from different albums (this probably goes without saying, but I did NOT draw either hahaha).

Thinking of it, I'm only missing my posts title thing. I will change that to something Sound Horizon now ^-^.

Back