• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you love yourself?

Sirfetch’d

As a person. Do you love the way you are and everything about you?

Xilfer

Just won't die.
    Years
  • I wouldn't say 'love', but I wouldn't say 'hate' or anything similar either. Overall, I guess I've just accepted who I am and learned to deal with it. I don't want to change, cause that would just be too much trouble and effort. So I just roll with it.

Sirfetch’d

Guess I can say the same haha. I'm certainly happy with myself which is a very healthy thing!

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
    Years
  • Honestly? No. I dislike a lot of things about myself - mostly how indecisive, awkward, and shy I am. I hate how I was able to write up a list of things I dislike about myself and a list of things I did and the disliking one was way longer. I hate how I have no self confidence and how I always doubt myself. It is really hard to love who I am when there are so many things that stick out to me that I don't like. But I'm working on accepting it, I guess.

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
    Years
  • No.

I feel cursed with the way I am. I don't like how frail I am, both emotionally and physically, and I hate how forgetful I can be. I don't particularly feel right being the sex I am - I'm not really the guy that everyone wants me to be. It's not easy trying to be something I'm not, but if I don't then I'll be different, something nobody really likes where I live.

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
    Years
  • I know I have some flaws I'm not too happy about (excess weight, lack of muscle, being poor, having bad social skills), but there are also things I'm really happy and proud of (well-defined chest, broad shoulders, nice smile, vast intelligence, wonderful SO, good social life). I guess I love myself enough to not be unhappy with myself at all. :)

Yukari

I could write a list of things I hate about myself. And hate isn't a word I use too loosely. I hate how I look, I hate how I act, I hate almost every aspect of myself. But you know what? I spite of it all I don't hate myself.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    I don't love everything about me, but when I look in the mirror and feel like I look good, I look at myself with a lot of admiration. I can often look past what I don't like about me if I'm feeling good enough about myself.

I compare myself to others a lot. Others who I feel are better than me. But I do it in a way that's like "I want to be like them and I'm not like them right now and that sucks but maybe I will be." I wasn't always like that. I did always look at other people, and I did always compare myself to them, but I never had an inner dialogue of hope. It was always "I want to be like them and I'm not like them and that really sucks." This is almost always based on how they look.

I have my share of insecurities, physical and non-physical. I don't like my nose. I'm deeply insecure about my voice. And I think I move pretty awkwardly. Regarding my personality, I think pretty highly of myself. I think I'm a great person and other people seem to tell me the same thing. I feel like not that many people have disliked me throughout my life, and I think that says something. Regarding my looks, it varies on how I feel. If everything is in place, then I feel great about myself.

It really just depends on my mood. No matter what, if I'm feeling lousy on any given day, I won't feel very good about myself no matter if I look good or not. But more often than not, how I feel about myself is almost always dictated by how I feel I look. Because I sort of feel like with my life experiences and my personality and my values and my beliefs, I'm a pretty awesome person.

Poki

Banned
    Years
  • What you see as negative, I see as positive. In terms of traits, for those who couldn't catch on.

I love myself the most. Who else would be there for me when others decide I'm too much of a burden, aye?

YungKnowledge

Kigo & Jori Shipper
    Years
  • Most of the time I do love myself. But some days I feel like its bad day were I think about everything negative about myself and it feel everything hits me twice as hard. There is lot stuff not love about myself like I have jacked up feet that make it hard to walk around sometime or the fact that I'm 22 and can't afford a car at the moment. But I just keep reminding myself that I'm to blessed to be stress.

Dreg

Done after the GT.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2016
    The only thing I hate about myself is how shy, nervous, and socially awkward I can be. I might as well be the new Socially Awkward Penguin.

Gabri

m8
    Years
  • I don't love nor hate who I am. What I can say is that I like the way I've been developing myself in the last two years, by acknowledging what's positive and good about me and accepting my flaws - and trying both to use them as a shield and improving myself in those flawed areas.

Years
  • I have a love-hate relation with myself. I like that I can do some things that others can't do, however I wish that I didn't have as many flaws as I do at the same time.

Girl

04/07/14
    Years
    • Seen Sep 23, 2014
    I do. Though, I wish I could erase my criminal background.

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • This is always such a negative topic.....

Honestly I don't hate myself completely. I hate a lot of stuff I do though. I hate how awkward and shy I am. I hate how I don't think things through sometimes and how I can be so careless sometimes. I hate how clumsy and stupid I am at times too. And I hate being so forgetful! But I love myself in someways too. I love how positive I am and how I find sometime good in the bad times. I'm also a very open-minded person who is willing to try new things. I'm also just very friendly to people and always help others when possible.

I have things that I love about me and things I hate about me and I'm trying to change some of the things I hate about myself.

Years
  • Wasn't really the happiest with myself (nothing big, it was mostly a major lack of ambition and lots of laziness) but I changed a lot in the last year or two and I gotta say I am very happy with who I am today ^^

Back