• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do You Make YouTube Videos?

Do you make YouTube videos?

• Yes

Votes: 17 48.6%
  • No

Votes: 16 45.7%
  • WHATS YOUTUBE?

Votes: 2 5.7%

• Total voters

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
    I remember video taping my brother and friends play fighting in the middle of the street, although the drivers trying to get by thought it was real. Other than that, I have nothing else on Youtube.

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    Nope. XD; I'm a little camera-shy, nor would I have good ideas for a video anyway. I prefer watching videos as opposed to making them.

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
    I would except I don't have a decent camera. All I have on my channel are some recordings of Brawl matches. o_o"

True Justice

Shichibukai: Bartholomew Kuma
    Years
    I've only uploaded 1 video of a wierd easter egg I found. The only thing I really do with my Youtube account is rate videos and post comments. But I don't have a decent recording device either. Only a digital camera with no sound o.O

Weatherman Kiyoshi

~Having one of THOSE days
    Years
    I will, since I'm getting movie maker 2 soon.

I will mostly make funneh videos and YTPs.
    and innapropriate for the situation (IFTS) vids.

cause I like them.

do you know how many IFTS songs there is for Sweeney Todd? 0.0"

Cynic Kaka

Credentials.
    Years
    O_O

Oh.

God, I'm an idiot. the post just came after mine, and it looked like you were replying to mine >_< my bad.

Soul Eater

silver won't say he's in love~
    Years
    I do sometimes. I have my own camera with a video recorder too so I've made a couple vids with my friends and uploaded some of our crazy times together.

I'm kind of camera shy so you don't see very many pictures or vids of me. XD

Years
    I do, but not to show them to everyone. I've started using it for uploading random videos I want to show my friends since photobucket starting hating me. :\

I think I've uploaded 3. XD

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    There are some with me in it, but I don't make them at all. I find it strange having millions of people you don't know watch you.

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Nope. I don't have enough time and interest to fiddle around with a camera all day and hope that millions of people will watch whatever video I happen to make.

That and the fact that I can't afford a camera.

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    No, I don't have a camera or anything to make them with. Even if I did, I have no idea what I would make videos of.

Back