• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do You Make YouTube Videos?

Do you make YouTube videos?

• Yes

Votes: 17 48.6%
  • No

Votes: 16 45.7%
  • WHATS YOUTUBE?

Votes: 2 5.7%

• Total voters
    Years
    • Age 33
    • NY
    • Seen Oct 13, 2009
    To me, making a youtube video is like exercise, something i've always wanted to do alot and said i'll do but never did

i did manage to post a video of me and my friends scaring some little annoying kid with a carlos mencia version of that relaxing car commercial...ahh...good times ^_^

GuardianofAuraGirl

Not at all!! I'm not good at making YouTube videos. So I just watch other peoples videos (anime usually) and it's usually very good.

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
    I have uploaded a few, mainly to show stuff from the rom hack I'm working on. But, lately, I've been losing my respect for Youtube, thanks to certain person harrassing my account there.
    That's why I've been thinking of finding a new place to upload videos. Not like youtube is the only site for that...

suicidesal

GirlWithTheMostCake
    Years
    Idk I have never really been much into Vlogs (or even blogs for that matter) I do watch normal video content (tv clips) and sometime watch homemade stuff but up until a month ago I had horrible internet so it wasn't even worth it to try and watch

SamuraiMaster

and his son, Layne (Buizel).
    Years
    Youtube.com

Anyone post vids on youtube?

I do. I'm not very popular but I've got a few popular vidss on there.

I'm MasterSamurai

I've made things like: (sorry can't put up links at the moment...at skool)

*-All Your Base Are Belong To Us (Ver. 2)
    *-Super Mario Techno
    -Remembering 9/11/01
    *-What War Is...
    -Skateboard Masters and Failures
    *-Car Crash!
    *-With Marines
    *-Rememering 9/11/01 (Part 2) Where Were You?
    -In the End
    -Nuclear Launch (Chicken Necks)
    -The Samurai Man
    -Welcome to McDonalds
    -Warcraft Baby
    -Bounty Hunter Trailer
    -Destroy All Humans!
    -All Your Base Are Belong To Us!

*- Very popular

Anybody got vids on youtube?

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    I have a few cutscenes from Kingdom Hearts Re:Chain of Memories uploaded that I recorded myself but I don't really bother. Back then it was too much work and now that I could easily record them from my TV tuner, I don't care enough to. XD;

SamuraiMaster

and his son, Layne (Buizel).
    Years
    Dang I started a topic probably in the wrong area...my bad PC...

Anyway yeah I do. If my topic gets locked or something I'll put up what I made.

I'm MasterSamurai...not all that popular.

Lynnx

half listening.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2009
    No, I don't. Mainly because I don't know how. And even if I did know how, I wouldn't have any interesting videos to make anyways.

Back