• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you move around in your sleep?

Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2015
    I do move around a lot. Sometimes I find myself on a completely different bed (or couch).

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    Yes. I move around in my sleep quite a bit. I've found myself in the morning with my body positioned vertically opposite to the position I was in when I fell asleep, a couple of times. Indeed, that is quite a lot of moving around ._____. . But it does also depend on my condition and stuff.

Bonechill

Ghost Type Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2013
    Yes. I tend to wake up without any blankets on the bed, instead they were on the ground

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • I'd say so, because my constant moving around sometimes causes my knees to give me problems which I can attribute to them moving out of place while I move around... of course when an incident occurs I'm woken up immediately.

I also have to mover around constantly so I'm not resting on my own body heat.

Shelmet

Spiraling Disastertastrophe
    Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2012
    I move around in my sleep most nights. I never sleep that deeply, so I almsot always wake up when I do, too. It's even worse when it's summer.

Years
  • I tend to move around a lot when I sleep, I always wake up in a different position from when I remember.

ReyRey-Pyon

THREAD KILLER
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Feb 6, 2015
    only a bit. thats a good thing considering I sleep on the top bunk and the safety bars aren't set up D:

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • I don't move around much but lmao one time on our church's mission trip, I went to sleep facing the wall, hugging my pillow, with a blanket over me, and my legs were all stretched out. The next morning, I wake up at the edge of the bed facing the other beds at the opposite end that I fell asleep at, no blanket, my pillow was back where I fell asleep, and I was curled up like a fetus. idk WHAT happened, but that's some serious moving around.

Years
  • The only moving around I do is shifting myself onto my back. Most nights I fall asleep on my sides or stomach but I'll wake up flat on my back. Although lately I think I've been waking up on my sides as well? The past few weeks I've been originally waking up at 6:30-6:45ish, turning on my side, and sleeping again until about 7:30.

groteske

lurker
    Years
    • NC
    • Seen Feb 20, 2012
    Yes, apparently I'm rather dominant in my sleep.. I usually wake up in the middle of the bed, with SO about two inches from falling off the opposite side. I wake up a few times during every night (chronic sleep issues, meh) and I'm always in a different position. But during naps on the couch I never move unless I wake up and consciously shift.. as my very sore neck today will attest.

Never sleepwalked, but according to a couple people I speak Norwegian in my sleep. One friend who didn't know I spoke it was awakened and got genuinely frightened, thinking I had gone insane and was speaking gibberish.

When I was younger I was a "cuddler" - I'd get REALLYCLOSE to anyone sharing the bed, which made for some awkward moments at a few sleepovers.

Avishka

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    I tend to move around a lot when I sleep.I wake up a few times during every night and I'm always in a different position.i used to kick at nights(few years ago ) and my sister complained a lot about it(it was nice kicking her).

Back