• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do You Multi-task?

Do you Multi-task?

• Yes, all the time!

Votes: 15 60.0%
  • Nope, never really

Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Sometimes, it depends what I'm doing

Votes: 7 28.0%

• Total voters

Caelus

Gone
Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    I multi-task when I have to, meaning half the time I do it just to finish things faster or at least attempt to.
    Otherwise I just do things one at a time.

Trap-Eds

Dig a hole, dig a hole........
    Years
  • Yes. Thank goodness for tabbed browsing!! Sometimes I watch TV and read/draw/play my DS, or when I'm doing my homework I'll be listening to music/eating/playing my DS.

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    I multi-task. Am I good at it? Nooo. XD; Oftentimes, I'll end up focusing too much on one thing and neglecting the others. Things don't get done that way, haha.

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    I wish I could multi-task. It would be SO useful, but I can't do anything if I'm not focusing on just one thing. <_<

'Tis a real shame.

The Red Chain

I currently am multi tasking haha, so that's a yes.
    Multi tasking is very easy and takes no concentration for me, it just comes naturally~

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • Yes. I'll have the TV running and be online at the same time, all the while listening to my MP3's and negotiating a GTS trade. Sometimes I'll add homework into the mix.

Lil' Schu

never an honest word... ♫
    Years
  • Always...Like right now I'm getting ready for school and checking my internet stuff. Also, I study and listen to my iPod and read and do this.

I'm a very good multitasker. :P

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
  • Do I multi-task? It solely depends on what I'm doing at the time. If it's work for school, i.e an assignment, then sure. But if it's something like games or posting on PC, I rarely ever multi-task.

I can't really multi-task except for the simplest things like pouring two drinks at once, bouncing two balls at once and so forth. Yeah, kinda sucks. XDD

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
  • Yes, I am sad to admit it, but I am a multi-tasker. Everywhere I go, either I'm doing two things or more than two things.

That includes, exercising, eating, watching television, hanging out with friends, or even simply brushing my teeth.

Sometimes, it's actually fun, really, but at other times, it could be a real stress to your mind.

Back