• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you name your electronics?

Telinc1

Weirdo Extraordinaire
Years
  • Not all my devices have names, but I've named some of them. The two I have named are my laptop (Lappy) and an ancient PC with an Intel Pentium 4 processor (Slowster).

véronique

Shiroshipping, FTW!
    Years
  • I was just curious to see if anyone else does this. I do it, but I haven't really done it a lot, not like I used to as a child or whatever. My cellphone's name is Pinkie Pie though because it's pink. I also named my iPad Izaya and my nano Kuro as well. I don't have names for my 3DSes though. I can never think of any for them. :/ I just do it because it's kind of fun. It makes me feel as if they are something very important to me.

So, what about you? Is there any reason behind the names you gave your electronics if you do? What are some of the names you've given them?

Anything that has a host name, I name. :) Right now, I'm pulling names from Kanon, but yeah. :)

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2022
    I don't name my electronics for the same reason why farmers don't name cattle - I don't want to get too attached to them.

Al3x

Pokémon Fan
    Years
  • Oh wow. Naming my electronics? That's a brilliant idea. I've never heard of doing that before. Well I named my USB if that counts? I named it Index.

Back