• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you own a gun?

Do you own a gun/firearm?

• Yes

Votes: 15 31.3%
  • No

Votes: 33 68.8%

• Total voters

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    Knifes are more my style, though I don't own any with the intent of killing.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    lol yes, seven rounds. It's kinda horrible when I first tried it. Large kaboom, recoil and heavy but not really inaccurate when fired slowly, especially on my first competition(I lost >.>) . Maybe I'll buy .357 next time. More ammo than .50 :3

I've heard Jericho is a smaller version of Desert Eagle...
    Cool, though they should give it longer magazines... :0

Yeah; also called the Baby Eagle, it is basically a normal Eagle with standard pistol calibres like 9mm and .45.

Sebastien Loeb

Motorsport Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2010
    No to my house there are no gun, fire gun or stuffs of the kind, therefore I don't possess of it.

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    Nope...I've never owned a gun. I don't think my parents would let me have one even if I wanted to. =P

Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2022
    I am a proud owner of a gluegun

No, I do not own a firearm of any kind. I would like to have a .22 Rifle. Only for shooting paper targets of course.

This IS a place for young children you know. o_o;

I've shot Air Rifles in scouts since I was 5...so... :P

~Mooshykris

Ageless Irony

MANIC SPAMMER
    Years
    Well, my Mother is a certified level 4 Krav Maga instructor, so we own a lot of handguns...
    So I'm around thme a lot and I go to shooting ranges all the time.

So...I think that counts?

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years
    Ummmmm.......no......
    Nope, dont own a gun.
    Nor would I want one.....
    Ummm....no i dont own a gun....

Years
    • Age 118
    • Seen Jan 25, 2022
    I would like to own a gun for target practice. Did it with my friend when I stayed with him for a few days.

Do you own a gun?

Infamous Amos

ALL BIDOOF IN MY WAY WILL FALL
    Years
    Not currently, as I don't have the need for one.
    But I do feel that, after I leave the house, I should own one and know how to use it.
    In case of a burglar, or something. If someone broke into my house with a gun, I would need something to protect me too.

Sure, in a lot of situations, we can resolve our problems without resorting to violence, but the crazies probobly don't think the same way. :<

AtomicoExploda

I don't know.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2013
    Nope... I don't own a gun.

..o_O

No.

I'd rather a sword over a gun anyday.

And I have a sword anyways. :3

Yeah, swords are good... you can slice a bullet that is shot at you with a Katana... but if a machine gun is used... then it's broken. xD

matt561

Your French Charizard
    Years
    Yes i have not one but 7 fire arms (3shotguns and 4 rifles)

but mainly only for collection purposes

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    It's illigal to own them in this country and I wouldn't want people running around with guns anyway o.O

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    Yeah, swords are good... you can slice a bullet that is shot at you with a Katana... but if a machine gun is used... then it's broken. xD
    Only if the bullet meets the blade at exactly the right angle; even if the katana does manage to slice the bullet in half, the resulting fragments will still severely injure or kill you anyway.

That said, I don't own any firearms at the moment. If I could own them legally, I would.

Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2020
    Yes, I have a BB gun and a 20 guage shotgun, I do hunt, actually, I dove, deer, duck, and rabbit hunt.

Back