• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Do you send money to mom?

cyan.

▲ 愛してる .
Years
  • As you know, you are optioned to send part of the money you win in a battle to you`re mother. Do you do this? I do. It`s because I always spend my money and when I need it the most I have none. It`s a good option for me. What about you?

rockman0

I still claim Luxray!
    Years
  • Yes, I do. And even though she goes crazy and spends it, it's not much and besides, they're actually useful items, like berries and potions.

WiiMann

I gots Heart Gold!! ^_^
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 29, 2012
    I always do that, and i agree with rockman0.

Years
    • she/her or they/them
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    I send her my money, but unfortunately, she hasn't gotten me anything that can help me beat Whitney's annoying Miltank yet...

Nashton

A Trainer Of Great Skill.
    Years
  • who dosen't thats THE best feature in the game!

i dont ever spend money.

i was sad when it wans't in 3rd gen or pearl for that matter

FireApe2135

Poke-Elite
    Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2014
    Yes! It is like a bank, and I believe you can stop it at anytime and receive the money you gave her. I only think that though...

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
  • It's vital for 10-year-olds to learn to save at this stage in life! /yeah I did it too, nice to have that feature again

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    I do. It was only a good feature in Gen II though where you would lose like ~50% of your money on hand every time you lost a battle. Now it's just for splurgers who go on too many shopping sprees. Which I don't.

Guybrush Threepwood

Mighty Pirate
    Years
  • No.
    Damn it! Here I am participating in "Legal" Pokémon fights, all so she can call me and tell me she blew it all
    Get a job woman!!!
    (I think it's time to put her in a home)

Last edited:

BLAZEQUAZA

ONE FIERY BEAST
    Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2016
    No Way, Whenever I do it I always get like Oran Berries and Potions

Why would I want that?

Back