• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you sing in the shower?

Do you sing in the shower?

• Yes!

Votes: 31 48.4%
  • No!

Votes: 21 32.8%
  • PIKA2 is cute!

Votes: 12 18.8%

• Total voters

Merzbau

it's just a ride.
Years
  • I always sing in the shower. XD

I actually have a funny story to tell about that...I was practicing singing songs...and I decided to do one I really liked. Duality by SliPKnoT. It's a real screaming song if ya wanna know. XD Well...I started to sing that, and all of a sudden...my dad comes running up about to beat the bathroom door down like: "ARE YOU ALRIGHT?! WHY ARE YOU SCREAMING?! WHAT'S HAPPENING?!"

I love that story. XD

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    No, I don't sing in the shower. Singing creeps me out.

AngelWolfie

Tiger Power!
    Years
  • I sing when I'm alone in general ^^ I always have a song stuck in my head therefor I sing, and since I always have a song stuck in my head, I sing in the shower, too :)

Anacortes

absurdities..
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    Errm..why would I? My mom will hear me from outside and think I'm nuts.

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
  • Thankie sweeties who think I'm cute. XD
    Anyway, my parents laugh when I sing in the shower, so I sing in the shower. XD

B-Baller

My ballin' is br00tal
    Years
  • I always sing in the shower, but not very loud. I sing songs from the Simpsons like the "Garbage Man Can" and "I'm singing in the SHO-".

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Yes, but only when my own family are home... Sometimes my cousins pop in unexpectingly. O.O;

Frostbite

Ace Trainer
    Years
  • Yes, sometimes I do. Most of the time I hum a little melody from the old Sonic games. =D Or, on even rare occasions I sing the Sailor Moon them song. Winning love by day light, fighting evil by moon light. Never running from a real fight, she is the one called sailor moon. XD

Back