• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you sing in the shower?

Do you sing in the shower?

• Yes!

Votes: 31 48.4%
  • No!

Votes: 21 32.8%
  • PIKA2 is cute!

Votes: 12 18.8%

• Total voters

Peach

Finnish Love ♥
Years
  • Sure I do XD
    I usually sing "Singing in the rain", "Eternal Flame" or "My Heart Will Go On" XD

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
    Years
  • Singing in the shower, I didn't know people actually did that XD No, I don't sing in the shower, I tend to concentrate on getting myself clean and feeling refreshed XD

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    I ralely sing in the shower. mainly sing anime songs. Like Ready Go from pokemon. Its not anything odd to me but when someone finds out, it gets worse.

Teara

First visit in 4 years (oops)
    Years
  • Yup yup :3 I zing anytime az long az I'm not around anyone. Not becauze I"m zhy but becauze I know it annoyz me when people are juzt ztaring off into zpace zinging while I'm trying to talk or do my work >_<
    Zo az long az I'm not bothering anyone I zing anywhere :D

Mew_3

I am not amused...
    Years
  • I hate to say this, but I sometimes sing softly in the shower....
    The songs I mostly sing are from Evenesence, Eiffel 65, and The Doom song from Invader Zim.
    I going to sing the Doom song now: Doom, doom, doom, DOOOOOM!!! :laugh:

Shana

bigmouth strikes again.
    Years
  • P.K. Hammer 345 said:
    I always sing in the shower. XD

I actually have a funny story to tell about that...I was practicing singing songs...and I decided to do one I really liked. Duality by SliPKnoT. It's a real screaming song if ya wanna know. XD Well...I started to sing that, and all of a sudden...my dad comes running up about to beat the bathroom door down like: "ARE YOU ALRIGHT?! WHY ARE YOU SCREAMING?! WHAT'S HAPPENING?!"

I love that story. XD
    That cracks me up. LONG LIVE DUALITY!

Anyway, yes, I sing in the shower. I play CD's while I'm in the shower, so I sing to them. XD

The Blad�
    Years
  • I don't sing while showering, it's just embarassing IMO, and also probably cuz I'm a guy and most guys don't sing in the shower (that I know of).Usually it's my sister who will sing in the shower.

Nine

Kirby + Pineapples = Love
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Jun 11, 2007
    Of course I do. My mother thinks I'm insane, but that's nothing new. ^_^

Esai

&#9829;&#9829;&#9829; With Bubbleicious &#9829;&#9
    Years
  • I don't, i used to but now i dont XD it was funny if any1 heard me... its very weird how the song changes every second XD

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • I don't sing unless it's to annoy people. Most of the time, anyway. o_o I have no reason to sing in the shower. XP I normally just play songs over and over in my head though. ^_^ It's fun~

Sato

N'cha!
    Years
  • I sing in the shower sometimes... but not too often. As I normally only take about a minute or 2... Not enough time to sing... ^^;

Gardy

Beautifully Destroyed
    Years
  • I always do XD I put my cd player on the highest so I sing the songs and it's very loud to so people can hear me. One of my dad's friends gave me a werid look when I came out O_o''. I sing mostly anime songs so luckly they don't know 1 word I'm singing ^_^.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 19, 2016
    It's a reflex. I'm just showering and suddenly I find myself singing "Castles in the sky" at the top of my voice.
    (Castles In The Sky is a song)

Back