• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

do you sleep naked?

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    do you wear pyjamas when you sleep? do you sleep with socks on?

apparently sleeping naked is healthier! but would you do that in winter?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I cannot sleep with socks on. I can't fall asleep if I do hahah. Unless I'm in a sleeping bag under the stars on a cliff in the archipelago. Then I need socks, triple socks.

tonbo

~(˘▾˘~)
    Years
  • generally just underwear and a shirt, but they can both come off if they need to. i don't always have a specific dress style, i just adapt.

i'm interested though, what's more healthy about sleeping naked?

Aurora

seven years here and i finally figure out how to d
    Years
  • I do not sleep naked. Every night when I go to bed, I ensure I have all of underwear, shorts, a pyjama top, and a pair of socks on. The last article of clothing is especially important because I simply cannot sleep without socks. As a matter of fact, I cannot properly go about my day-to-day activities if I do not have socks on, so important they are to me.

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
    Years
  • I always sleep naked ;)

No, seriously, I hate sleeping with clothes on it's too sweaty and hot.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Well i mean, naked or not kinda depends on whom I'm sleeping with.

do you sleep naked?

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    i'm interested though, what's more healthy about sleeping naked?

I can't say for sure since I only googled it for a bit after a friend told me he sleeps naked in winter and sometimes with the window open

I only sleep naked or with loose underwear in the summer. In winter it's cold so sleeping without any clothes is uncomfortable for me, I can't even sleep without socks on

Years
  • No, mostly because I always sleep with the fan on high (love sleeping with a background noise) and I'd freeze to death if I attempted to remove any article of clothing barring socks. Sometimes I even sleep with a sweatshirt on!

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    It depends. I'm always way too hot and can't sleep if I'm hot, so I usually don't have a shirt or pants on unless it's freezing cold (which is like half the year where I live). In the summer though? YOU BETTER BELIEVE IT.

Years
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    From time to time, it's good for the skin to do so. I also don't tend to get dressed after sex unless I'm leaving/making a swift exit, so that's another occasion on when I do I suppose.

Cay

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2022
    When I sleep, I normally just wear underwear and a shirt (or a tank top in the winter). Haven't really thought of sleeping naked, just in case someone slips in my room to grab something when I'm asleep. Where I live, it doesn't get too cold, so sleeping in socks or extra layers isn't really necessary. Does sound like an interesting thing to research, though :o

Years
  • I do sleep naked, but only when there's so much heat and humidity that makes me sweat so much that I just can't wear anything. Not as much of a problem in colder months though.

Years
    • Age 29
    • he/him/his
    • Seen Feb 8, 2024
    I try not to but sometimes when I wake up it is evident that it ended up that way.

Sirfetch’d

I do sometimes but most of the time I sleep in my boxers or gym shorts. It's very comfy though :3

pkmin3033

I wear long-sleeved pyjamas and socks; I'm against exposing myself even in the comfort of my own home and in my own bed...it just feels weird and I can't really sleep; I toss and turn and get...caught. Clothes keep everything where it ought to be. I might wear shorts and t-shirt during the one or two hot weeks if it's utterly unbearable, but otherwise...nope.

Years
  • Well this thread is awkward...
    I always sleep with a shirt and pants/shorts depending on the season to bed. Whether or not I wear socks depends on how I feel. I wear socks a lot at night while awake, but I usually take them off when heading to bed. What will you naked people do if there's an emergency and you have to leave your home at night?! xD In my case, I'd just have to slip on some shoes real quick.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
  • I sleep with only my boxers and briefs on, and I wear PJs during the winter. I did attempt on sleeping naked before, but it caused my side of the bed to be covered with my body hair.

Back