• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

do you sleep naked?

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2023
    I usually sleep shirtless with a pair of pants / shorts on and socks. I could never sleep naked. I'd at least need boxers on.

dad

big poppa
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 13, 2018
    at the very least i will have on an oversized t-shirt and underwear, i'd def recommend this combo. also i don't see how one could sleep with socks on, they're so... restricting.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
    I wear a shirt in winter and a tank top in summer.

Probably will put on pants too if I'm sleeping somewhere other than my room.

Yukari

I can't stand sleeping unless I have pajamas on. x:

Years
    do you wear pyjamas when you sleep? do you sleep with socks on?

apparently sleeping naked is healthier! but would you do that in winter?

Hi bro did the mods affected your mind as well lol kidding. Anyway, i'm gonna be blunt about it. I'm sleeping naked when the ''nature calls'' otherwise, only when it is extremely hot like in summer time :). Generally, no because i'm keeping my gentleman attitude and keep the clothes on :)

Gabri

m8
    Years
    Never naked, but when the weather is quite warm I sleep only in my underwear and maybe an old t-shirt. During Winter I usually sleep with pajamas.

Years
    • they/them
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 7, 2024
    I slept naked almost every night last summer, and it was really nice ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    I thought it was pretty comfortable; I hate being hot and have enough trouble as it is sleeping, so I basically had to or I wouldn't sleep. I did actually continue to do so into the winter, but when it got to the coldest part I didn't.

Spring is basically here now though, so who knows? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

shame on you guys im 15

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    No I don't. I've never really seen the need to sleep naked. I can't sleep without socks on too!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    The closest thing I've done is sleep in my underwear and bra on.

I mean come on, it was too stuffy in my room.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    why do the brits spell it pyjamas and not pajamas?

But I don't sleep naked or in pajamas. Never really got why people feel the need to have a special set of clothing for when they sleep.

a friend told me he sleeps naked in winter and sometimes with the window open
    your friend hasn't died of hypothermia yet?

Jessie

Don't forget to be awesome.
    Years
    Usually I just wear a huge t-shirt and underwear.

NEVER socks. I hate socks. I'd walk around barefoot everywhere if I could. Even if my toes are freezing off, I can absolutely not fall asleep with socks on. Haha!

Bay

Years
    During summer I tend to wear a short sleeve shirt and shorts when sleeping, but if it gets too hot then I can be without a shirt. If winter, a longer sleeved shirt, sweatpants, and socks.

Back