• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you sleep with your socks on?

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
    Years
    Yeah...quite often...and, sometimes, I even sleep with my SHOES on. o_0; But that's a little rare soo don't worry XD ^^;(and, yes...I DO kinda get cold easly, too....i dno why maybe cuz i'm a vegetarian *shrug* i apper to be healthy, though^^)

Michii

as in Mishy
    Years
    I remember this same thread being made months and months ago. I answered then that I was completely attached to my socks at night and could never sleep without them. I was soooo set on sleeping with socks forever and ever.

However, times have changed considerably. I hate wearing socks when I'm sleeping. Whenever I do, even in the winter, I kick them off during my sleep and they get lost in the depths of my mattress where I don't find them for weeks. So now it's allll barefoot as much as possible. :]

cerulean15

♫Mysterious Melody♪
    Years
    Hmm..when I was very little you could hardly catch me going to bed without socks. Now that I'm older, I may start off with socks, but in the morning they're gone ._. which makes me unable to find them for days on end. Now most of the time I only keep them on the whole night during winter.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I'm not supposed to wear them, but during Winter, even with an electric blanket, I still do.

Years
    I find great discomfort from wearing my socks while tucked under the covers, I'm the sort of person who prefers very thin clothing to wear...and anything on my feet just feels like a burden. Besides I find a lot of comfort without them as I sleep, have a habit of shuffling around in my sleep so it feels nice to let my feet have their space.

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
    No, I don't. I only wear socks when I'm going out. Any time I'm wearing socks at home is when I couldn't be bothered to take them off due to laziness and never when I'm sleeping.

Neko

PC's Traveling Artist
    Years
    I rarely sleep with them on; I usually take them off before I go to bed. Most of the time they make my feet feel all hot and restrained if they are still on while I'm in bed, so I'll just kick them off. :P

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    I only sleep with them on when it's winter, but other than that, it just feels weird.

Years
    Considering the fact I never wear socks unless I leave the house, my answer would be no. Also, it doesn't get that cold in the winter for me to even consider wearing socks while sleeping.

Miss Soupy

o v e r d o s e
    Years
    No. I avoid them even when going out by wearing flip-flops, so no way I'm going to be wearing them in bed. It's better to have my toes free and slightly peeking out of the blankets. DDDD:

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    No, I wear flip flops 95% of the time so I wear no socks.

Back