• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you sleep with your socks on?

Years
    • Seen Sep 23, 2010
    Nah XD It always feels really odd when I do wear them to sleep (on really cold days) so I avoid it, most of the time XD

Years
    never. and i uwsually dont sleep with pants on either. only if im at friends houses, then its short pants x3

Belong

somewhere out there
    Years
    no i dont because in da morning my feat are all hott and sweaty even when its cold and i really dont like wearing socks in the first place....besides, i can never keep them on when i sleep which is why all my socks are missing xD

Mr.Kirby

off the wall
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 13, 2009
    Of course I don't mind wearing my socks to bed! Though I only really love wearing them to bed if it's cold or chilly outside. Summer and spring time I'm peachy keen without socks at all.

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2023
    I don't sleep with my socks on.
    My parents always tells me too, but it feels weird.

Back