• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do You Smoke/Drink/Do Drugs?

Do You Smoke, Drink, Or Do Any Drugs? (check all that apply)

• No, I Never Have, And I Never Intend To.

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • Yes, I Drink Occasionally.

Votes: 14 9.5%
  • Yes, I Smoke Cigarettes.

Votes: 3 2.0%
  • Yes, I Am A Heavy Drug Addict.

• I Am A Chain Smoker.

• I Am A Drunk.

Votes: 5 3.4%
  • I Smoke Pot Now And Then.

Votes: 6 4.1%
  • I Only Do Any Of The 3 On Speciall Occasions.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I Take Meds.

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • I Am A Casual Smoker.

Votes: 4 2.7%
  • I Drink/Use Drugs To Drown My Sorrows.

• I Have Tried Smoking/Drinking/Drug Using, But I Didn't Like It..

Votes: 2 1.4%
  • I'm Too Young

Votes: 33 22.4%
  • My Parents Would Kill Me If I Did.

Votes: 25 17.0%
  • Someone I Know Was A Smoker/Drunk/Drug user And They Scared Me Out Of Ever Doing It

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • I Have In The Past, But I Quit.

Votes: 6 4.1%
  • My Friend/Girl/Boyfiend Does, So I Do.

• I Do, And I Wish I could Quit.

Votes: 2 1.4%
  • I Take A Tylenol When I Get A Headache..? o.o

Votes: 19 12.9%
  • I Take Caffiene.

Votes: 13 8.8%
  • I'm A Bit Of A Pothead.

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • Yes, But It Doesn't Interfear With My Studies/Work.

Votes: 5 3.4%
  • I Do, On And Off.

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
    Years
    Let's not discuss drugs here. This is a kid's forum, and we don't want kids hooked on drugs, now do we?
    This poll is already iffy. If you discuss any more, I'll have to close this. >_>;

Um... yeah. I could care less about drugs. *poofs away*

AnDrOmAn

just some dude
    Years
    duders you do realise with coke i mean coca-cola right?
    common sense people.... :P altough weed funds terrorism seems pretty far from common sense IMO

Years
    ...Oh. *feels so dumb now* I have those moments. Forgive me, will you? Please? XD

My stepdad wanted me to try some of this wine cooler, and I said no. I personally don't want any until I'm 21. :/

AnDrOmAn

just some dude
    Years
    uuhm to go into sammys request: Kiddies don't do drugs, altough they don't fund terrorism they WILL screw you over either if you use them frequently or if your'r just plain hooked on them. they might seem cool to use but if you don't use them you will never miss the good sides and will never expereience all the bad poop it does to you.

Years
    Ugh... please don't cuss. It is a rule. ^^;

May I please remind you:
    Just answer the question. Please don't go into any other details about the drugs, drugdealing, ect... This will not be a discussion thread. If you have something to say to someone, just PM them. Okay?

If I have to remind you again... >>;;

Last edited:

Forest Grovyle

Resident Reptilian Artist
    Years
    No, I haven't done anything on that list. A lot of people my age drink (the Brit drinking culture and all) but I can't stand alcohol, and feel very uncomfortable when people are drinking it around me. Of course, I don't mind them drinking it XD It's just I would never do so myself (not in large amounts, anyway).

--FG

Kalylia

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
    I know full well what alchohol does to people thanks to my parents. Smoking was destroyed by my grandfather, who spent the last half of his life with only half a heart thanks to his obsessive smoking. Drugs? Too many horror stories around my town for that. It's stupid, irresponsible, and destructive. Especially if you get in a car. Then, not only would I endanger my life, but someone else's.

Offer me whatever you like. The answer's always going to be the same.

"No."

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
    Years
    Aside from a few meds and such, which don't cloud my judgement in the slightest, no. I consider it to be self-harm, and I've promised the most important person in the world that I'd never hurt myself.

M+A fan

Lonely and Lovin it!^^
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 14, 2006
    i dont do any of that crap and dont intend to, besides i really dont want more people comming to talk to my school about drugs, again!

Samurai X

La Dolce Vita
    Years
    I don't do drugs......like I used to...

I have used drugs before but I have quit now because it's just bad for you but I must admit that every once in a while........

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    I drink, not heavily though, just the odd pint of strongbow. I do get quite pissed at parties though, but yeah, special occasions.

Absolutely despise smoking, tried it myself, seriously guys, it's awful, don't/

Rioku_Zanketa

...::Ultimate Warrior::...
    Years
    no...I didn't vote though because there wasn't "no...I'm just to cool for that..." or something....lol but I'll vote anyway!

but in any case,no...I'm just too cool for that. ^_^

Back