• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you smoke?

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    My dad gave me 10 molecules (which means very little, not actually molecules) of beer and it was disgusting! NEVER want beer again!
    Cool story bro! Except, this thread is about smoking not drinking.

Smoking makes you instantly cool and popular. All the tough movie stars and video game characters smoke; so what are you waiting for? Start now!
    [/sarcasm]

Ditto Tribulations. I have never smoked and have no desire to, it just seems pointless. My Grandfather died a premature death due to smoking, so I never got to know him. From what I've heard about him he seemed like a great guy aswell (apart from the fact that he smoked). That just reinforces my anti-smoking state of mind.

Gerri Shin

  
    Years
    Nope, I've tried smoking and I did Not like it. It constricts my airways almost too much therefore I stay away from it as much as possible. (beer is a slightly different story, I can have some, but I get tired of it quickly and move on to tastier drinks like Juice)

s0nido

turn up the engine
    Years
    I never plan on smoking. And I never ever tried. My dad's a smoker, and I've tried to convince him to stop, seeing as he's doing a course in education, and he's not setting a good example for primary school students. I think it's a disgusting habit, and anyone who thinks that they should try it, I recommend you don't. Same thing with beer. I don't ever want to drink.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    No, I don't, nor am I planning on trying it. ô_o I think it smells horribly, I prefer clean air much, much more. I hate going to parties in cafés where everyone can smoke what they want. The smell gets stuck in your clothes and hair. urgh.
    I once burned my finger on my father's sigarette (accidentally touched it) when I was younger, so I guess that's part of my hatred's origin as well. (My father quit a long time ago btw)
    So, nope.
    As for drinking, I don't like any of them. o_o" I don't like beer (shame for a Belgian), nor wine or anything else for that matter. I'd rather have a good glass of ice cold Ice Tea. 8D Now thàt I can drink. XD

I've been laughed at before for not drinking. That was four years ago. It was a party with my class. At the end everyone was so drunk that they could hardly walk straight, let alone find their way back to the trainstation. So, who do you think saved them? XD

I just find it kind of disturbing how smokers always get younger these days. :/

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    I like second-hand smoke. I'll try it first-hand someday just to know what it's like, but whether I like it or not I don't intend to take it up; I'm a drinker you see, but not of lager or wine, rather cider and whiskey.

Tater Tot

I used to be popular here~
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    I have health issues already, and smoking would do nothing but make them worse.

I think that answers your question. :D

Years
    Nope. I've never even tried it. It's unhealthy. I already have bad habits; last thing I need is another.

Not only that, but I'm so broke right now, I couldn't smoke even if I wanted to.

Master Terrador

Mostly Dead
    Years
    Never Smoked...It Ruins the lungs and shortens life...I'll Excessively Drink Beer...But I Don't ever plan to smoke...(Because my mother's Smoked...She's a 40 year old that looks like she's 53...)

ruby

[span="howdy;partner"][/span]
    Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2024
    I love how everyone says they don't smoke to protect their health, but then go off and say how much they drink. :D

Gunn

horror resident
    Years
    I don't smoke, but sometimes I enjoy second hand smoke.

I like second-hand smoke.

What these guys said. I like second-hand smoke, but it's not for me. I kind of what to try it, just to see what's it's like.

... and please, what all know cigarettes are bad when it comes to health. I think we hear enough motherly criticism about that.

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
    Years
    I value breathing too much to try smoking. And I don't even like being around second hand smoke because it wreaks havoc on my allergies. So no, I've never smoked and I never plan to try it.

Years
    I do not smoke, and will not smoke. I've had enough smokers in my family to die of lung cancer to scare me off it.
    Plus, it can make one smell awfully, and the way one's voice sounds when they smoke for several years.. Urgh.
    It's awful. D:

sanny the hedgehog

Back by popular demand?
    Years
    no, no i dont smoke and i dont plan to either
    i hate people that do smoke, so if i did smoke then i'd have to hate myself
    so no i am never going to somke
    i want to beat people up who smoke
    heh then i'll literally be fighting cancer!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back