• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Do you still believe in one another?

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 21, 2016
    Watching the show on BBC1 with 15 mins to go until the new year, I don't drink or party and after the wishing everyone a new year we usually end up watching a film on TV (last year this was Waterworld) but this year nothing seems to be on at all so probably a few episodes of GOT and then sleep

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    New Year's Eve should be fun tonight! Gonna have a few friends over and we'll drink beer/smoke weed and play games til the countdown. And I'm feeling like karma has been good for me this year 'cause I got gifted two video games today, completely out of the blue!! Such kindness some people can have.

Happy new year everybody! Stay safe! :)

Her

Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2024
    im never celebrating new years again i haven't had a hangover in years but god i do now

Dreg

Done after the GT.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2016
    I don't get hungover, thankfully. But I can't drink too much as I am at work in the morning. Normally I'd stay up all night, and now I can't. eugh.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
    Ok, my New Years Eve plan is going to be ruined, because I'm having trouble catching Groudon. If I don't get my achievement before 2015, then something bad might happen to me. :(

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
    Years
    Ok, my New Years Eve plan is going to be ruined, because I'm having trouble catching Groudon. If I don't get my achievement before 2015, then something bad might happen to me. :(

what did you use your master ball on? you can always action replay I think unless no AR3DS :/

If you're in the anime then master balls are useless though, so try not to be Ash Ketchum or Team Rocket. If you're the Dark Marauder then DARK BALLS work great as basically the ultimate hax as they can even Celebi :)

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
    what did you use your master ball on? you can always action replay I think unless no AR3DS :/
    I'm saving the Master Ball for Deoxys in the Delta Episode, and I don't own an AR3DS, because they're detected in official tournaments.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
    oh my god did they put the moon landing thing from JP Emerald in OR/AS

That's going to be the coolest shit I can't wait to get the games
    Wasn't that moon landing thing in the originals just a myth/rumor? I think of its addition in OR/AS as an inspiration/homage.

Years
    idk, it may have been an elaborate youtube troll that people legitimately liked. Going to space to get Deoxys is pretty amazing though, and in 3D no less. Damn

I have to admit, being able to actually catch Deoxys in-game is something completely different.

And wow look at our names being sparkly as well.

Years
    I remember knocking out both Groudon and Deoxys first time throughout the storyline. I managed to catch them both, with well established IVs, last Saturday while we were in the car home from my grandparents' house.

And I did notice our sparkly names, when I saw it on my phone I thought it was a glitch or something but no, it's quite nifty.

Years
    Happy New Year and I hope that everybody here has the best 2015 with all the good luck and good fortune possible.

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2023
    So it's New Years where I live...

Do you still believe in one another?

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
    I finally did it; I've captured an Adamant Groudon, along with obtaining my 8th badge, so I have ended my 2014 with a bang! Now I won't have to worry about the worst to come, and I have only 25 minutes left until 2015 arrives.

Sir Codin

Goodbye, 2014. Don't bother to write back. You suck and I hate you.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back