• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do YOU study for tests?

Do YOU study for tests?

• Total voters

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
Years
  • I will study for tests sometimes, but most the time I don't, but I still do well in the tests anyway, dang natural smartness. XD. So yeah.

Years
  • At first I had to, I wasn't expecting classes to be so complicated, expecially after High School. But, now that I'm in the groove I just skim some notes before a test, but I usually abosrb it in class.

Years
  • Depends on the subject. A lot of the time I never had to truly study, since I found it easy enough to just remember things from class...but then there are tests now that I'd fail for certain if I don't study, since there's absolutely no way I could remember all that info from class (such as for my art history tests).

So my answer is "sometimes". If I feel like I can get away just fine without doing so, then I won't. Otherwise...I will.

Cloud_boy

FML
    Years
  • I don't study, I have nevered studied, and yet I always pass...it seems that I'm more likely of failing a test if I study.

xcutedivisionx

[[Pair :: Charizard_maa]]
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2007
    Just like the poll said. I only study depending on what mood I'm in. Like if I'm tired, then forget it. But most of the time I listen in class, so I still pass. So its a win/win situation for me!

=]

Samurai X

La Dolce Vita
    Years
  • I am a very good test taker and I never study and I never have, not because I don't want to but I am really lazy when it comes to school. Fortunately for me I seem to remember everything the teacher says even if I'm not really paying attention.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • Um, yeah. Before high school, I don't think I ever studied once. Ever.

And even now that I'm finishing high school, I have the worst study habits. There are only a few select subjects that I will pick up my text book and make study notes for before a test. Same with reading; I'll only read over my test material the morning of the test--or more likely, in the five minutes before class starts.

I'm trying to improve though. I spent a fair amount of time today studying for the French test I have tomorrow...! Better than nothing. XD

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    I do, but I always procrastinate till the night before. T_____T

andreas2

typhlosion master trainer
    Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2007
    i study in every test, i prefer it even it's boring, better than my parents shouting...

Simplicity

~♥~
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2019
    i study in every test, i prefer it even it's boring, better than my parents shouting...
    OMFGG! My parents get angry if I don't get a "top grade" mark for school even if I'm only in second top ><

altarialover :t334:

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
  • I never studied in high school, so when I got to college it was kind of a shock to the system. I try to study a good bit, but I could be much better about it. I'm improving though, so I guess that's all you can ask. =P

Idiot!

One shot, one kill.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    I almost never study for subjects I'm likely to fail (History) or seemed useless for me (Art). I rather concentrate on subjects that I stand a chance against even if it is just a pass.

~Jack~

Back In Business
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2007
    I don't need to study for test, i am smart if i do say so for myself. I dont study most of the time. But some times like yesturday i did. I hate studying. I'm sure not studying for anything today. Well, I have to go study for a religion test. Ha :)

Anacortes

absurdities..
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    I don't spend a whole lot of time studying, but I will review the material tested, at least, and be sure I know what's going on.

Back