• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you talk to the staff?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sonido

阿散井 恋次
Years
  • I talk to some of the Staff every now and then. Lighting is nice, he's a good guy and he replies to my profile messages when he has time. And so is Siggy, and as well as Aegis, and some others. But most of the Staff scare me, such as Arcanie, or Rukario. I try to stay away from the Staff....I don't really want to be known, because they'll keep an eye on me and if I slip up.... -_-
    Isn't Lightning a girl?

I do talk to some of the staff occasionally; they're nice people and they don't bite.

Gymnotide

8377 | Scorpaeniform
    Years
  • HELL NO.

Staff are completely scary. Just the sight of them makes my blood curdle. I'd drop dead of a heart attack if one of those "staff" approached me during the night and revealed its stony, eczema-laden grotesque visage. Don't staff people have like... Tongues growing out of their noses? I mean, radishes disgust me enough, but don't even get me started about the staff! :|

Isn't Lightning a girl?

lol srs post is srs.

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    I've only talked to Beachboy and Anti, but that's just counting the current staff.
    As for previous staff members... I have talked to some of them, though not a lot.
    I really can't think of anything worth replying to anyway.

Cold Fusion

When you laugh, you gain luck.
    Years
  • I have talked to some, but they where really short. xD
    But they are really friendly. ^_^
    So not really.

Crissy xX

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    I talk to a few staff members but for the most part I dont really.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    o__O ily too, Sakurah! XD;

But no.

I hate the staff.

Seriously, why would I wanna talk to them?? they're so mean to me. ; ;

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    o__O ily too, Sakurah! XD;

But no.

I hate the staff.

Seriously, why would I wanna talk to them?? they're so mean to me. ; ;

:/...

Of course I tend to talk to the staff. Chat and VMing. I really see no deal in their meanness. Of course it may be that I have lost the ability to break any rule since the infraction system was introduced, but they are still fun this year :D.

It's to convince them that my account was hacked the times I got User Note warnings.

Years
  • Yep! I talk to Zet quite constantly and there are a fair number of other that I talk to semi-frequently.

Only for a little while you get that "ooooooo it's a mod/staff!" feeling but it goes away pretty quick.
    Totally not scary. The ones I know anyways.

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
  • Gurl are you kidding? I stay as far away from those lunatics as possible.

Just kidding XD Of course I talk to the staff, they're just like any other members. My closest friends are probably on the staff, in fact.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • I don't talk to any of the staff. I'll occasionally talk to that Arcanine chick to make fun of her but otherwise, ugh, no thanks I'll keep to myself. :|

Yeah, yeah another sarcastic post to add to the heap. WE CAN'T HELP IT OKAY? But yeah, lots of my best friends are all staff or have been staff at some point. That and I kind of have to talk to people to do my job and I end up talking to staff everyday. :B

Sanctuary

Member #11,352
    Years
  • I did, but since I'm not on PC doesn't really matter to me anymore. D:
    Only on MSN conversations, but I don't tend to think about them being a higher 'rank'.. I'll talk to anyone as long as they're friendly~ XD

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    Humour. Have you heard of it?

Never heard of that D:

What is it rek?

I don't see why anyone would regard talking to staff as something different to talking to other members, after all, they were normal members at some point anyway.

Arukas

ラドクリフ
    Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2010
    No, i don't really talk to anybody but alot of the staff members seem pretty cool i guess ^_^

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    The only staff members I talk to on a... kinda day-to-day basis are Aegis, Arcanine, Ausaudriel, Franceschi, Lightning, Morkula, (somewhat) Signomi, and Sylphiel. Usually I have at lease one window open for conversation with them.

Ninja Tree

I turn 1 everyday
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Aug 6, 2010
    I feel like all staff stays on a separate island and avoiding any contact with members.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    I sometimes ask about things like why a thread was closed but don't coverse with any on a personal level.

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    I talked to a few staff members once, but I don't talk to them everyday.

But I do talk to regular members...

emoBill™

† мазохист †
    Years
  • I talk to Midori Chi a lot. She's a lot like me in personality, so it's easy for us to get along. And I totally stole her profile colors after she changed them, but she said it was alright, so yeah. Now it feels weird going to my own profile. I'm always expecting to leave Mi-chan a message on my own profile.

On Cavern of Mew, I talk to Jordan (Arctic Husky, admin) and Aspiration (Daughter of Mew, admin) just about every time I go on.

Sometimes I just ignore Jordan though, when he gets a bit pervy XD

I talk to Metallica and Tombi sometimes too. I'm actually friends with just about all the staff there. But then again, I'm a style admin, so technically I'm staff too.

(Tho I'm not being much of a help.)

But yeah, we're tight :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back