• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you talk to the staff?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Limey-chan

Batzu
    Years
    Nope, never had a conversation with a staff member on here.

And I hope that when I do, it's a friendly chat and not because i'm in trouble for something haha.

Sunyshore

=^-^=
    Years
    No, can you hear me speaking? :P

Meh, I have enough friends to talk with (and a huge lack of time) so I see no reason to seek new friends. But let's see if I'd get into trouble once or twice and ask for help from a mod or two. ;3

Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2020
    A majority of the people I talk to on here are either on the staff right now or have been a part of it at some point, so yes.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    Well, I haven't talked to them much, lately, but yes, I do talk to staff now and again. :3

.inLOVE

el su bosillo <3
    Years
    Of course I do. They're regular users like us, just with extra powers.

Plus, most of them are hilarious <3

Wish

No spoils for the meek.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2018
    I do talk to some of the Staff here on PC.

Examples include Siggy and Beachy. Other then that staff try to stay away from me. :<

Lucent

✿ border of life
    Years
    Eh, every once in a while.

I have a bit of a minority complex so I'm usually afraid of talking to them through VMs or PMs, even though most of them are nice (when they want to be). Though I'll converse with them through threads (DCC and TCTI, for example) =D

I just have to remember that they're people too, and that they have lives. I don't think any bots would come to PC any time soon, and even if one somehow got in, I doubt it would ever become a Staff member XD

Melody

Banned
    Years
    I definitely try to talk to them. I may not do it very often, but I do have friends like Signomi. XD Generally I do most of my talking to them in the chatroom. I don't see much point in IMing them unless I need to.

Though, not all of them are really that talkative to me, which doesn't really bother me anyways. I figure they're just busy or something. XD

I do generally try to get along with them as if they were normal members though, It bothers me to see someone afraid of them, They're just people who need the same respect as you would give any other person.

Donnie

the popstar that never was
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 22, 2013
    why not just say "do you talk to members?" because staff are just members themselves, people become to much of kiss ups and talk to staff hoping for something nice, others talk to staff just because they're their friends. but yeah, staff are the same as members just with a couple of abilities. their not superhumans or anything. ._.
    as for me, i've talked to one staff member, Lightning, the conversation ended after the 2nd VM.

Soul Eater

silver won't say he's in love~
    Years
    I talk to some of them. I talk mostly to Erica though, but that's when she's on MSN and believe me, that's not often. XD I also tend to chat with Andy when I need a good laugh but that's really it. I have alot of staffy friends but besides Jess (Cowrie), Andy and Erica, it's pretty much mods like Went or Beachy, sometimes Zet. :3

Idiot!

One shot, one kill.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    No. Generally I am a living being of few words and interactions.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back