• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you think Ash still carries Pikachu's Pokeball?

Do you think he still carries Pikachu's Pokeball around?

• Yes

Votes: 69 78.4%
  • No

Votes: 9 10.2%
  • He threw it away

Votes: 10 11.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Years
    • Seen Sep 6, 2016
    If he got rid of pokeball pikachu would automaticly became a released pokemon and as we know a released pokemon becomes a wild pokemon.He must have kept its pokeball.

Myzou

Lost and Confused xD
    Years
  • Yes, he's pulled it out before, trying to get Pikachu to go in it after he was severely hurt (Can't remember the episode).

Besides, he still carries Charizard and Squirtles pokeballs, I don't see why he wouldnt carry Pikachu's. He probably still carries Lapras, Butterfree, Pidgeot, etc. too.

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Yeah, lol. Why he didn't just let poor Lapras just swim around the islands they were on....especially that one where there was a desert. Why didn't they just go round? xD

I reckon he might even put Pikachu into its pokeball, if he takes his inevitable rematch with Paul seriously. He'll still use it, sadly, when I'd prefer him to use Snorlax/Infernape/Torterra/Charizard/Bayleef/Tauros - all 30 at the same time, lolSceptile or Staraptor....

But if Ash isn't the main character in Black and White, I have a feeling he will turn up, and he'll have Pikachu. I can see him walking off into the distance with Pikachu on his shoulder in the end.....then re-appearing and pwning the Black/White protaganist

pokemonlover493

Trainer
    Years
  • I think he still carries around Pikachu's, Butterfree's, Lapras's, and Pidgeot's, because it reminds him of hs old Pokemon, and the good times he had with them. He remembers when he first got Pikachu.

Years
  • If I were Ash, I would hang on to it in case Pikachu dies.
    Wish the love of my life came with its own coffin, haha.

Snooki Polizzi

I'm no guido. I'm a guidette.
    Years
  • I think the real question is, does he still carry any balls at all >_>

Latley he's like "OMG KAWAII POKEMON LEMME BEFRIEND YOU AND MAYBE IF YOU ASK ILL LET YOU TAG ALONE!" As opposed to the old "OMG A SPEAROW IMA THROW A ROCK AT YOU GET IN THIS POKEBALL NOW!"

piplup088

Gamer Girl
    Years
  • I'm pretty sure he carries it because you're only allowed to carry 6 pokemon at a time. Pikachu counts as one so he needs to have his pokeball just like on Pokemon Heart Gold an Soul Silver.

Back