• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you think it's wrong to cheat for Tickets?

Wario Man

Fear me, losers!
Years
  • Alright, I've been to another forum, and some people were acting totally wierd. they act like it's bad if you use some AR codes to get the Tickets. They think it's wrong period. Now, I know it's wrong to cheat to get stat upgrades, rare candies, etc. but, for tickets that you know you'll never be able to get?

An example, I live in Ohio. Now, I don't think my mom's gonna take me to NY just to get some piece of coding on a game. I mean, they say they'll bring it to retailers near you, but they never do. So technically, think it's not wrong to cheat for tickets if 1. you don't Live in NY or 2. you know nothing like a PC is gonna come to a retailer near you. Does anyone agree with me?

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    Well to me in's not wrong but you wont get the chllange of doing what you want to do.It is a little.

marillmonster2000

PC's True Blue Marill
    Years
  • It's Much More Of A...Journey, If You Go To New York, But No. If You Pay 20 Dollars For A Gamshark Of An AR, Then I Think your Perfectly Entitled To Download Eon/Mystic/Aurora Tickets To Your Game.

Wario Man

Fear me, losers!
    Years
  • I mean normally, I'm not one to go about willy-nilly all cheating, but in the tickets case, I have to make an exception. I have asked my mom countless times if we could go to NY for vaction. No. so, I really have no choice but to cheat for the tickets, unless I wanna wait till I'm 70 years old just to get something on a game, which i'm not gonna do.

Esai

♥♥♥ With Bubbleicious ♥&#9
    Years
  • well most people dont becuase its cheaper ^_^ im from england and there hasnt been an event (or if there has ive missed it >.<) so it costs alot of money to fly to NY to go into a pokemon center for a ticket.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • This is more of a gaming question... so I'll move it to General Games for you ^_^

Moving on up...

MeLoVeGhOsTs

GaSConeer
    Years
  • Well I don't see anything wrong with it. It is nintendo's fault that you won't get the special 00ber pokemon in the first place. It's just some stupid excuse for you to go their and waste some money. Impulse purchasing. I don't see why anyone would want another legendary, but hey that's not my call ;)

Happy Dude

Queen of the DDC.
    Years
  • I will never use cheats execpt on emulators.But they don't have gameshark or anything like that over here in aus and i don't think i'm going to pay like $5000 just to beat a pokemon game.I'm just gonna have to live with it *sighs*

SBaby

Dungeon Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2015
    Or make one where you don't need the tickets...

There are many people doing that right now.

I personally stopped buying the games awhile ago (they're just getting too repetitive), so I'm not quite as informed about the games as I am regarding the Anime.

ball

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 14, 2012
    Whell I live in europe, and there is no events, in fact there is no ar or gs to, but if you can't go to a premotion, then it's no wrong to use a code, because they are made to be catchable. Nintendo just want's as to waste many to get them. And it's your game no one can forbide to cheat you on it.

mikey09

Poke-Club.vze.com
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Apr 27, 2005
    MegaDitto said:
    Well to me in's not wrong but you wont get the chllange of doing what you want to do.It is a little.

You cant really get a challenge out of walking to New York, and getting the ticket yourself right ? So basiclly (he lives in Ohio) and I think it's not wrong just like someone else said if you paid for gameshark well then ?

mikey09

Poke-Club.vze.com
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Apr 27, 2005
    ball said:
    Whell I live in europe, and there is no events, in fact there is no ar or gs to, but if you can't go to a premotion, then it's no wrong to use a code, because they are made to be catchable. Nintendo just want's as to waste many to get them. And it's your game no one can forbide to cheat you on it.

Hehehe, its money not many (not making fun or anything) but you dont exactly have to pay for the code for the Aurora ticket, it's free it's just that why would you wait in a long line just for a little ticket in a game, thats purely pathetic whats nintendo gonna do next make us find Emerald in Antarctica like god, it's a game just make us get it in the game by hmm let's see defeating T. Rocket, that's always the case to getting a key item why not do it now .... Nintendo pwns all those Pokemon 2x freaks!!!!

mikey09

Poke-Club.vze.com
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Apr 27, 2005
    Happy Dude said:
    I will never use cheats execpt on emulators.But they don't have gameshark or anything like that over here in aus and i don't think i'm going to pay like $5000 just to beat a pokemon game.I'm just gonna have to live with it *sighs*

Sorry bud, but im gonna have to quote you as well, what exactly are you paying 5,000 $ for ? Gameshark ahaha, the max I ever saw a gameshark price at was about 49.99 $ Canadian. I understand our dollar is higher then the Aussie Trading Market, but it cant be more then like 90 $ aussie.

Years
  • i don't think there's anything wrong with it, if you're never gonna get the ticket any other way! i dunno if there's gonna be an event in England to get the Aurora ticket, but if there was i doubt i'd be able to go. actually, my mum would have taken me to the event where you got Mew a few years back... hmm where was it i can't remember, somewhere near my town, but we were going on holiday. i was distraught!

Emerald Queen

Dragon Training Apprentice
    Years
  • When you've got limmited options, what else can you do?

Even if you're old enough to earn enough money to get yourself over to the States for an Event, you can't justify spending all that dosh just to complete the game. I really think it's time there was a law against companies doing what Nintendo does, and forcing people to buy extra games/consoles just so the game can be completed. It might rake the profit in, but have they stopped to think about all those parents struggling to pay bills, and having to listen to their children begging for the latest console/ game cartridge?

OK, so I'm an old woman ( literally). So what? It's bad enough being coerced into going out to buy a brand new console to continue playing the latest versions of my favourite game. I do enjoy the improved graphics and sounds, but having to go get a SNES or whatever, just to get hold of the rest of the pokemon??!! As for jetting to America just so I can fill the pokedex... :tired:

If Nintendo doesn't like people using cheats, that's just tough: they shouldn't be so greedy. So yeah, cheat as much as you like. Perhaps they'll eventually get the message...

Years
  • i agree. it annoys me how they keep bringing out new consoles. i have game boy, game boy colour and advance SP, and now they're bringing out DS! AGRH! im gonna buy it, but i haven't got a job yet (the only one going is paper round... bleh) so i dont really have much money!

but anyway, if i knew how to get the aurora ticket by cheating i would most certainly do it!

Back