• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you think Jessie will get another Pokemon?

Blue_Drifblim

¯\(º_o)/¯
Years
  • I'm curious. Do you think Jessie will capture/recieve another Pokemon before Sinnoh ends, or do you think Seviper is enough? If you think she will, what Pokemon would you like to see her get? I myself would like to see her get another Pokemon. James got Mime Jr. at around beginning of Battle Frontier and I'd say that's pretty far into Advanced so her chances are not impossible. We've gotten pretty far into Sinnoh, so if she does get another I think it would be a new 5th Gen Pokemon or an unexpected Pokemon.

What do you guys think? You might as well say what you think about James getting another Pokemon, too.

Blue_Drifblim

¯\(º_o)/¯
    Years

...............I completely forgot about it. >_>

...............................Ouch.

Edit: Alright.... Does anybody think Jessie will release Seviper before the end of Diamond and Pearl? Or do you think she'll release it in the next series(provided there is one)?

Last edited:

Unown_

Sep.2003 - Mar.2010. Resigned
    Years
  • My bets are on the next series. Though I get the feeling it's only for the sake of "TR is in a new region, might as well update their team with a Pokemon from that region".

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
  • My bets are on the next series. Though I get the feeling it's only for the sake of "TR is in a new region, might as well update their team with a Pokemon from that region".
    I know the writers are trying to be innovative, but I want to stick with the whole. "If there is a new snake, she may get it." scenario.

matt561

Your French Charizard
    Years
  • What would be awsome is that they randomly stumble upon Arbok and Wheezing again

With hilarity to ensue

Years
  • If anyone in the main cast is going to be getting a Pokémon it'll be Kojirou or Takeshi, because let's face it, the last time they had a capture/evo was in DP038 and DP002 respectively. DP002! That was aired in September 2006 in Japan, and since then we've only had Sabonea's departure. Musashi, meanwhile, had her Yanyanma which evolved into Megaynama in the same episode it was caught, DP080.

joehat

Yay
    Years
  • What would be awsome is that they randomly stumble upon Arbok and Wheezing again

With hilarity to ensue

I can definitely see this happening. I mean Ash has ran into his released Pokemon a few times. Arbok and Weezing were in the anime for so long, I can see a new episode where they show up.

If the 5th generation has a snake Pokemon, I see Jessie getting it.

Years
  • I don't know but from Arbok and Weezing's reactions when they left, they clearly didn't wany to leave and it wouldn't surprise me if they had been secretly following Jessie and James all this time and it will be a matter of time before they are reunited. Thats my theory anyway.

GreatLiver

man, myth, stud
    Years
  • I feel like she really needs to. She's gotten two ribbons thus far. Compare that to 0 in Hoenn and Kanto. I think it's a safe bet to say she'll actually make it to the Grand Festival this time around. It's already for the most part been determined that Wobbuffet's no good for any part of a contest, so count him out. On her own that leaves her with Seviper and Yanmega. Seeing how she has 3 ribbons left to get, presumably, those two could get stale fast even if we don't actually see the contest like DP102. She could always borrow Mime Jr, Carnevine, or use Meowth, but I think she would be better off entirely if she managed to get at least one more pokemon of her own. Don't really care for what it is, as long as it's a change of pace.

I'd also have to agree with the "Seviper will not be released until a new snake pokemon comes out, but when it does she will get it." mentality.

And for Arbok and Weezing, forget about it. As illustrated by the past the writers really don't care much for nostalgia. Correct me if i'm wrong but the only pokemon ever released by a main character that we've seen since was Lapras back in Johto, and that was just because the writers really had nothing better to do in Johto. We haven't seen Pidgeot, Butterfree, Lickitung (a random trade back and a Lickilicky isn't happening either), Primeape, Togetic, Vulpix, Haunter, Larvitar, what have you. The only released pokemon there is actually a good chance of us ever seeing again is Cacnea since it's with an actual important character for training, not some generic cotd like Primeape.

joehat

Yay
    Years
  • I feel like she really needs to. She's gotten two ribbons thus far. Compare that to 0 in Hoenn and Kanto. I think it's a safe bet to say she'll actually make it to the Grand Festival this time around. It's already for the most part been determined that Wobbuffet's no good for any part of a contest, so count him out. On her own that leaves her with Seviper and Yanmega. Seeing how she has 3 ribbons left to get, presumably, those two could get stale fast even if we don't actually see the contest like DP102. She could always borrow Mime Jr, Carnevine, or use Meowth, but I think she would be better off entirely if she managed to get at least one more pokemon of her own. Don't really care for what it is, as long as it's a change of pace.

I'd also have to agree with the "Seviper will not be released until a new snake pokemon comes out, but when it does she will get it." mentality.

And for Arbok and Weezing, forget about it. As illustrated by the past the writers really don't care much for nostalgia. Correct me if i'm wrong but the only pokemon ever released by a main character that we've seen since was Lapras back in Johto, and that was just because the writers really had nothing better to do in Johto. We haven't seen Pidgeot, Butterfree, Lickitung (a random trade back and a Lickilicky isn't happening either), Primeape, Togetic, Vulpix, Haunter, Larvitar, what have you. The only released pokemon there is actually a good chance of us ever seeing again is Cacnea since it's with an actual important character for training, not some generic cotd like Primeape.

Haha, this is what I should have said. Absolutely agreed though.

Jumpluff

I make the Rules, You follow.
    Years
  • I would say she would either get another Pokemon or release Seviper, Why can't they just leave Ash alone and try to get a rare Pokemon but everytime they do Ash always comes along.

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
    Years
  • Jessie? Nah...

Well, it COULD be possible, but the one who needs a new Pokemon most is James and Brock. I mean, WHEN is the last time they got a Pokemon? Let's face it. She'll probably release that Yanmega, and replace Seviper for the newest snake possible.

End of story, period.

Blue_Drifblim

¯\(º_o)/¯
    Years
  • Jessie? Nah...

Well, it COULD be possible, but the one who needs a new Pokemon most is James and Brock. I mean, WHEN is the last time they got a Pokemon? Let's face it. She'll probably release that Yanmega, and replace Seviper for the newest snake possible.

End of story, period.

At the time of my writing, I had forgotten about Yanmega somehow... :x This topic should really be directed at James/Brock. I agree with you, though. James and Brock do need new Pokemon.

Deadly Arbok

Team Rocket's executive agent
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Apr 12, 2009
    James needs a poison type again lol. I'm thinking maybe Scorupi. And for another grass type, a mean Tangrowth would do the job.

Jessie could get a palki-*shot*

hmmm, Perhaps she can get a Magnazone or something. Just something random lol.

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2009
    I am in the "James and Brock NAO!!!!!" camp, personally. It has been such a long time since either of them has gotten anything that I would be surprised if the next person to get a Pokemon wasn't one of them (especially since Dawn and Ash's team are already filled to capacity).

The Ebon Blade

The Fuzz...
    Years
  • I think she will...

TYRANITAR HYPER BEAM BLAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Of course she's not gonna get another pokemon... she already has one of the coolest pokemon around.

Miss Reyna

Happiness~
    Years
  • I think I stick with Team Rocket since clearly Brock needs one but the topic is Jessie.

I don't think that Jessie needs a new pokemon. Well she needs it but really she doesn't need it that badly. As much as having new pokemon for Pokemon Contests go is good to have new pokemon but really when you think about it. Dawn mostly uses the same pokemon for every contest: Piplup, Bunery and Ambipom.

Still James needs a new pokemon. That guy has been thrown to the side when it comes to pokemon that it is kinda getting tiring to see Carivine using Bullet Seed for the ten thosand time. So not coolies. Another pokemon. I mean if James gets another pokemon then that means it be another pokemon for Jessie to use in a Pokemon Contest since she has no problem with using them and James has no problem in leading them to her.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    James should get Snover
    If Jesse gets anything else of Sinnoh I want her to have a Skuntank.

Back