• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

do you think that the world will end in 2015

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
Years
  • Err... I'm thinking you have the wrong date, buddy... The date that the world is supposedly to end is in 2012... not 2015.

And there's a topic already for that... in the correct section... which this most definitely isn't.

rocky505

<Now who's awesome!
    Years
  • It's not going to end in 2012 or 2015. The Mayans had to run out. just because some south american or whatever they are people ran out of stone or paper (whatever they wrote on) doesn't mean the world will end. Did it end in 2000 when they said computers would go haywire? Nope.

Wings Don't Cry

Maybe she's born with it
    Years
  • It's not going to end in 2012 or 2015. The Mayans had to run out. just because some south american or whatever they are people ran out of stone or paper (whatever they wrote on) doesn't mean the world will end. Did it end in 2000 when they said computers would go haywire? Nope.

However over the years they have changed that plot to make it happen in a slightly distant future again.

Irene Yeo

☆ c h e r r y ; k i s s e s ☆
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 29, 2010
    2012, 2015. psh. :X

The world won't end, unless people kept destroying it right?, We are the only reason why the world would end, If we could talk good care of it, It will stay longer. : )
    Look at what happend to Haiti. The strong earthquake hit that country and cause destruction and chaos, That is now one of the signs of the commonly used word " End of the World ", What I am really trying to say is that the tragedy that is happening today is similar to the 2012 and 2015 prediction. These predictions is just a warning for us that there are challenges that we should face bravely and faithfully and the warning that it delivers is that WE SHOULD GET READY to face it.

Examples are, Earthquakes, Tsunami's, Tornado's, and etc, but It's not only that like again, one of your family members died. You have to accept it bravely.

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    The world will end when I die.

Technically I don't care when the world ends, I'll be dead before then anyway.

Bay

Years
  • If you guys think this thread is about if the world is ending in 2015, you're wrong. Actually it's moreso the date of pi (hence the date March 14, 2015). EMBRACE MATH! ;3

Anyways, I don't believe in doomsday dates. I don't think you can get an exact date when the world will end, no matter how many mathematicians tried (haha, I mentioned those people when I mentioned pi here, weee~). I believe it'll end either when the sun blows up or some sort of huge disaster like huge asteroids coming. I should know about the latter since I made a movie about it. ;)

2012, 2015. psh. :X

The world won't end, unless people kept destroying it right?, We are the only reason why the world would end, If we could talk good care of it, It will stay longer. : )
    Look at what happend to Haiti. The strong earthquake hit that country and cause destruction and chaos, That is now one of the signs of the commonly used word " End of the World ", What I am really trying to say is that the tragedy that is happening today is similar to the 2012 and 2015 prediction. These predictions is just a warning for us that there are challenges that we should face bravely and faithfully and the warning that it delivers is that WE SHOULD GET READY to face it.

Examples are, Earthquakes, Tsunami's, Tornado's, and etc, but It's not only that like again, one of your family members died. You have to accept it bravely.
    While I agree we should face the earthquakes and other disasters bravely, I don't entirely agree Haiti is one of the signs the world is ending and also we're really destroying the world that bad. Can be said same thing with Hurricane Katrina and the China earthquake during the 2008 Olympics. More than half the time natural disasters comes from "natural" happenings beyond our reach and doing like energy that releases energy in the Earth's crust that causes earthquakes. True, earthquakes can be caused by humans as it said in the wiki article (like mine explosions), but many times earthquakes are natural things and people have to realize some natural disasters won't be caused by humans and will come out of nowhere.

Last edited:

ÇyänïdëÉX

Dr.banana
    Years
  • Yeah its just like a bunch of people going ohhh the world will end when in reality its just another old wives tale to get people scared and regret things. Its the same baloney they preached in the year 1999 and all of a sudden this whole 2012 thing comes out. Were was it back in 1999? in some crack pots head stewing for the next event probably.

Not to insult any one but when the time comes we will see what truly happens. When that day comes i hope people feel silly for buying into it.

Pokémon Ranger ✩ Moriarty

I lit a wee fire...on a boat!
    Years
  • It doesn't matter what date you put in the "do you think the world is going to end in ____?" question, my answer will remain the same: NO. The world was supposed to end during an eclipse two years ago, and it didn't. It was supposed to all fall apart due to the Y2K bug, and it didn't. Humans are natural panic mongers (I suppose this is where we get our tabloid press from), and now we've gotten over the fact that we're not all going to die from a computer virus or a wayward asteroid, we're desperately looking for the next false thing that's going to come along and wipe us out.

Argh. I'm fed-up of hearing about bloomin' 2012. >_<;;;;;;;

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • If you guys think this thread is about if the world is ending in 2015, you're wrong. Actually it's moreso the date of pi (hence the date March 15, 2015). EMBRACE MATH! ;3

cough14not15cough

Well, I dunno if you confused it with what was said above, but no. I don't think the world will end in my lifetime... but let's not jinx it. xD

.Gamer

»»───knee─►
    Years
  • I hope so. That way people will stop asking "when the world is going to end" and focus on important stuff like RMTs and food.

Cheesymitten

Dukcs
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2015
    Wait.. You mean there's another date for when the world is going to end?
    I'm sorry but how many times is the Earth going to blow up?

Years
  • Yep. The world will end in 2015, just like in 2000, 2006, and 2012. Oh, and it'll probably end in 2036 too. Somewhere between 2019 and 2021 wouldn't surprise me either.

Though, to be fair, 2015 sounds much more likely than 2012.

Bay

Years
  • cough14not15cough

Well, I dunno if you confused it with what was said above, but no. I don't think the world will end in my lifetime... but let's not jinx it. xD
    My bad. I was getting ready to leave for school after I typed this. I'm always rushing. :x

Back