• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you think they are going to make pokémon game that has all regions?

Do you think they are going to make pokémon game with all regions?

• Yes, I think so.

Votes: 7 12.5%
  • No, that's not going to happen...

Votes: 16 28.6%
  • I hope so!

Votes: 32 57.1%
  • Maybe hack game...

Votes: 1 1.8%

• Total voters

*ArceusKing*

Banned
Years
  • I hope that they make a new Pokemon game that has all four regions because I've looked at all of the four regions and all the games and I think that if they make all the regions together to make one huge region with all the Pokemon, that would be the remake of Pokemon Red, Pokemon Blue, Pokemon Yellow, Pokemon Green, Pokemon Gold, Pokemon Silver, Pokemon Crystal, Pokemon Ruby, Pokemon Sapphire, Pokemon Emerald, Pokemon Diamond, Pokemon Pearl, and Pokemon Platinum.

Peanutz

So i herd you leik peanutz?
    Years
  • I doubt that will happen on a handheld, but then again, with technology growing as fast as it is, you never know.

The Wii has possibilities for it, though.

sanny the hedgehog

Back by popular demand?
    Years
  • i'd hope so. if they did and i heard it i'd jump out of my chair for joy
    but maybe
    not sure
    i mean making a pokemon game with full acses to all reigons would take a long time it'd be cool if they did

Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2009
    I don't think they will make a game with access to all regions. That would be pretty impossible.
    First, if they would make a game like that, what would be the use of buying other pokemon games? Besides, you could get some pokemon from other regions in some games like in Pokemon Platinum.
    Second, that must take up a lot of memory so the game would be really slow or it might freeze a lot.

Serene Grace

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
  • I think this is probably only possible on the Wii or another Nintendo console with a lot of memory. So, In that case, I don't think It'll happen for a long time.

The Red Chain

No it will not unless they put the game on a system like the Wii.
    Gaming systems such as the Nintendo DS don't have enough 'might' to handle that much data. [/sadly]

Besides, Nintendo makes much more money from selling separate games with separate regions.. if they made a game with all regions there would be no need for the other games anymore. Thus sales for the other games drops dramatically..
    Compare one game with all region's sales, to all the other games with separate region's sales.. all the separate region games make much more money..
    The chance of a game with all regions is extremely slim.

Last edited:

SpiderCarnage

This guy
    Years
  • i was thinking about this a few days ago but to much memory for on card to hold i dont no the max but that way over the maximum memory..but a guy can wish!!

Bulletproof

This time baby I'll be...
    Years
  • hmm not many optimistic people in here :/.

with a bit of time, it would be possible to eventually make a game with all the regions. I'd prefer it to start off in sinnoh, or another one of the new regions like on g/s/c.

it is possible. look at how other games have evolved to have lots more features.

but I would like to see it on the wii rather than the ds :D.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Nov 12, 2016
    Even if it were possible, it wouldn't be necessary.

They wouldn't sell enough extra copies based on multiple regions for it to be worth the time and money.

I don't think all regions would work very well, since they're all very similar. It's best to just combine all the old features into one new region - which is how they've done it so far for each new generation.

Years
    • Seen Sep 16, 2023
    I do really want that to happen, but it's not.
    It is possible for a Wii and a DS to process.
    Simply put, Nintendo would get more money doing them separately unless they feel they're at risk of losing Pokefans like us.
    We should make a stand!

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    I think they will, as their last game when the series is dying.

The idea of it being a hack is nice and well possible, but Pokemon's fanbase has few/no 'professional' modders. Compare Shiny Gold to, say, the FX and Complex mods for Homeworld 2.

PokéToast

Want Some Toast?
    Years
  • I think this will eventually happen.
    After they run out names, they'll probably just go with something like:

Pokémon Oxygen and Pokémon Carbon, and those will be the combined games, with Oxygen as Kanto and Johto. Then Carbon with Hoenn and Sinnoh.

Then Probably a Pokémon Carbon Dioxide which will have all four. :P

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Apr 23, 2009
    I wish they would, but I'm not going to be holding my breath for it. As others have said, if they made it, it would probably not be on the hand held system.

Back