• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you think you are 'Normal'?

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    To a degree, I'd say. I mean, I have odd hobbies and interests, but everyone's got an odd side to them.​

Considering my age group and the stereotypes that come with it, people assume I'm not normal, but I'm actually just the average teen. Okay, I'm gunna start rambling. XD

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
    I'm crazy and insane wahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!

Sometimes, and sometimes not. I'm always forgetful, and always daydream a lot. Plus, I always watch Discovery and Nat Geo documentaries every day, although they're repeats. And in my class, I'm considered a nerd.

So I'm not really normal.

Years
    I do consider myself a normal person. There are times where I could have my bouts of oddness but in my opinion I do still consider that normal, everybody has moments where they just want to let loose and act crazy, out of character, all sorts. That is just them being themselves and them acting accordingly to their personality, how they want to live their life, it is a normal quality that everybody has. As much as people exaggerate, nobody can be considered abnormal, because the quirks you have are much like everybody around you. If you believe somebody is irregular, then that is just you not familiar to that sort of personality, not them being out of this world.

Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2017
    No, I'm not normal compared to ten other people in my community.
    But I like myself for being who I am, and no one is normal anyways.

Idiot!

One shot, one kill.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    I am considered member of the weird friends club in my class. Reasons? I hate Bleach and FMA. I juggle in my free time. I read boring books upside down. I don't mind reading the ingredients of everything in the first aid kit. And more...

Amaruuk

[span="letter-spacing: -2px;"][b]└──[/b]►[/span]TY
    Years
    • Age 35
    • She/Her
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    I deviate from the norm in ways that the norm isn't as often deviated from, at least for my own demographic (which in some cases, I like to think of as a good thing). I could list things here, but that'd take forever. I might add some main ones later, though.

Limey-chan

Batzu
    Years
    What SL said really, I feel i'm normal but I have hobbies and interests which would not be considered normal for my age.

That said, I have been called 'weird' quite often XDD

Years
    Now, that is an interesting question.
    What exactly is normal?
    • Someone who confides to the laws of the world?
    • Someone who does not do anything out of their daily routine?
    • Someone who does not have any unusual interests?
    • Someone who will always do as they are told?
    I am not one of these people.

I don't like the idea that all people are classed into groups. You could call these stereotypes. I believe that I am an individual.
    • I listen to different types of music, but mainly metal - That isn't as normal
    • I play computer games - That is fairly normal here
    • I have taken Games Technology in University - That isn't that normal

I could go on, but I do not like to be classed as "normal" because everyone is different. For better or for worse.

So, I would have to say no, I am not normal...

©ereal Killer

Illusions or Real Illusions ♥
    Years
    • Seen Jul 4, 2011
    To be honest, no... im not normal.

Why? Well normal to me means plain or boring... which i am not!
    thus! i are not normal, i are awesome!

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    It depends on what the definition of "normal". I'm sure I have certain quirks or personality traits that some would consider normal, but others would consider weird or odd. So, I suppose I'm a pretty normal guy, but others may not think so simply because they think differently.

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    I do not consider myself a 'normal' human being. I tend to think about things larger than life, in which most kids, or adults, couldn't and wouldn't even comprehend.

Back