• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you use Action replay?

Do you have/ Do you use a Action replay?

• I have a Action replay which i use like everyday.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I have a Action replay which i have used a couple of times.

Votes: 9 37.5%
  • I dont have one but i need one badly.

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • I dont think it's worth the money.

Votes: 10 41.7%
  • What is a Action replay?

Votes: 2 8.3%

• Total voters

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
Years
  • i have one, and after restarting pearl ive used it pretty much constantly, only stopping for wifi. i havent used it in diamond yet (methinks) and for some reason its not working for platinum, so its a no-go there too.

The Original Darkwiz787

Stuck with text below my name.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2014
    I am guilty of using a AR and a Gameshark.

I usually use it to either debug my hacks or try the game differently. Like I would make my starter a Jigglypuff.
    Also I've used it for Speed Breeding, it's a tedious task walking back and forth for hours to get one pokemon, and doing it for hours until you finnaly get a well bred pokemon T_T

Also I've used it to get pokemon I normally can't obtain without buying more games.

And I used to cheat, but then you find all the neat Bad eggs and stuff, and it gets boring.

Last edited:

kilaa1000

Pokemon Collector
    Years
  • I dont use it for any official GBA/DS game, it just sucks the fun out of it. I d9d use it on comp emulator a few times, but thats just cause I never start a serious pokemon game on the comp anyway
    Also the Poll has no real answer for mine, so I just picked cba to buy one. And the "I need one badly" is kinda useless, if u need it badly then play a game u do understand

Last edited:
    Back