• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you wash your hands before eating?

Washing hands before eating

• Total voters

Kazukii

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2009
    Simply answer the question,

No I don't usually unless I know my hands are dirty. I'm Honest!!

Do you wash your hands before eating?

Cheesymitten

Dukcs
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2015
    I do it before and after eating i'm a bit of a clean freak, apart from my room XD

Limey-chan

Batzu
    Years
    If I know they're dirty I will. If i've eaten something greasy i'll wash them afterwards too, to stop me greasing up my laptop.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    If I know they're dirty.

What I do is go to the bathroom right before, not wash my hands then eat.

Just kidding

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    .........sometimes.

Parroting the "if I know they're dirty" answers, though depending where I am, I'll go wash them regardless--especially if my hands will be directly touching the food. :s For example I always wash my hands before I grab my lunch at work but at home I won't care as much.

Miss Soupy

o v e r d o s e
    Years
    lolno. Unless they're, like, caked in filth or I've touched something absolutely repulsing, I tend to forget about washing my hands. I don't even wash them after petting my cats like it's recommended to, because they're indoor ones and I find no need and meh.

But in between meals, my hands get plenty clean. :D

Neko

PC's Traveling Artist
    Years
    I try to remember to do so, especially if I'm in a public place. I also wash my hands often when I go over other people's houses.

Though when I'm at my own house I often don't think to do it. x_x;

Beelzebub

under the crimson air
    Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2013
    Before and afterwards when I eat. Apart from eating, I always wash my hands if I feel they are dirty. D:

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
    Years
    If I'm just eating, I only wash when my hands feel dirty (it's hard to explain, but my hands tingle after I do things like stroke animals or touch dirty things like bins). When I'm preparing dinner, I'll wash my hands before, and then every time I get something on them, every time I throw something away and every time I touch meat. o_o; I swear I don't have OCD. XD

Akiko

Banned
    Years
    Washing hands is pretty important. Having a habit of washing hands before eating is a good one. Because all the bacteria will be removed by the water. But not just washing it. But also by using soap or something. The most famous disease today is Ah1n1 Virus. So you should have the habit of washing hands before eating. As what as what i do. Yes always. I always wash my hands since i was a kid. Also sometimes.i wash my hands after cooking too. It's dirty because i used a lot of ingredients. And it mixed up on my hands. If you didn't wash. All the things that you have touched might mixed up and create something bad. That's why it's important.

Akiko.

Okamii

♥The Legendary White Wolf♥
    Years
    well i only clean them if i know they r dirty. but i always clean them after i eat cuz i dont wanna get my laptop and other stuff all dirty. Like now, me and my laptop r perfectly clean.

Corvus of the Black Night

Wild Duck Pokémon
    Years
    No. I really don't care, mainly because since I'm willing to get a few germs in here and there for a little extra food, I don't get sick as often as the rest of my family. Conditioning rocks.

Mika

もえじゃないも
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2013
    I'm allergic to most soap so I tend to use "Hand Sanitizer" as opposed to using the warm water and soap to avoid excema. ~3~ People get mad at me and go eww but I'd rather not have excema all over my legs.

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
    Unless I was doing something that would dirty my hand before I was eating, I usually don't wash my hands. It's not something I'm proud of, I just forget to do it. D;

Back