• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you wash your hands before eating?

Washing hands before eating

• Total voters

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    I usually have hand sanitizer, simply because I handle money and money is so dirty...so, I will sanitize my hands, then eat. :D

Mr.Kirby

off the wall
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 13, 2009
    I'll wash my hands after preparing what I'm having for a meal, if they're pretty dirty or if I've been out. But I don't really think "Oh I'm about to eat, might as well go wash my hands." That seems like a nuisance. x_x

Ayselipera

I only wash my hands before I eat if they're dirty.

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
    Called to the table for dinner then I'll wash my hands on the way there. Unless I just washed them...say...maybe ten minutes prior? If going out for dinner, I'll wash my hands before I head out.

Camisado

a therapeutic chain of events
    Years
    Only if I'm not sure they're clean ;D

I have a similar problem to someone else in the thread, but mostly just if I leave moisture on my hands. I get a weird form of eczema called pompholyx so I have to make sure my hands are completely dry every time I wash them. It's often easier not to =x

Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2017
    Well, it depends. If I'm having a snack of some sort, then I only wash my hand beforehand if they are a little dirty. But before lunch and dinner, I'll always wash my hand.
    But after eating, I'll always wash my hand, whether it was a snack or lunch/dinner.
    I prefer to not touch food with my hand anyways, but sometimes it's unavoidable.

Ibuberu

prepare yourself pls
    Years
    I only wash my hands if I'm eating something that I actually need to touch with my hands. If I'm using a fork or spoon, I usually don't bother with that (unless they're really filthy), since only the metal touches the plate XD;

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    Not unless I've dirtied my hands completely first, no. (i.e., if I have to handle any bodily functions from me or otherwise).​

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    Um, no XD Only if I know they're dirty, but then, I would wash them straight away rather than just before I eat.

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
    Depends where my hands have been. If they're dirty, then I will. If not, then I don't see the need too. Especially when I'll be using a knife and fork anyway.

Back