• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you wear a watch?

Megaera

stop calling me d:
Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Mar 30, 2015
    I liked to wear watch not just I liked it but my mom said so to wear it:P

Pledge

I pledge...
    Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2010
    I always wear watch because it's useful in time:P

~*Ecto*

Years
  • I'd wear a watch if I had one I liked. I used to wear them, but the one I have I don't like. I'd been using my cell phone, but it's off right now due to lack of minutes. I really need to buy another watch... when I get magical amounts of money, haha.

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
    Years
  • I always wear a watch. It's less trouble and less noticeable if I just want to check the time in class or at work than having to pull my phone out, flip it open, and put it away. Plus a lot of times I leave my phone in my car during class since a lot of professors are anal about cell phones.

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    I'm wearing one right now! I never leave the house without it, it's mainly a force of habit kind of thing, but it's nice to know what time it is once in a while. 8(

Wish

No spoils for the meek.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2018
    Yep, I always carry a watch everywhere I go. I always need to know the time.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    I used to wear a watch, but then the wristband broke off. So I ended getting a new one, and it lasted a long while. But then the battery died. I haven't gotten another watch since. I need to get a new watch. I been keeping the time with my cellphone, if I have it with me. But I love to wear watches. Just haven't gotten a chance to get a new one. I want to pick a good one. So I am waiting for just that.

Gerri Shin

  
    Years
  • nope, I could never get used to wearing something on my wrist, besides don't cell phones and MP3 players do the same thing?

Back